[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does ANYBODY fucking read Tower of God, or is the author just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ocover.jpg (9 KB, 200x310) Image search: [Google]
ocover.jpg
9 KB, 200x310
Does ANYBODY fucking read Tower of God, or is the author just pressing F5 repeatedly on every single manga site? That's the only way there can be that many views for something nobody fucking talks about.
>>
Koreans, unless you mean the english releases, then people who read english.
>>
nobody cares about gook shit
>>
File: 1366045027213.gif (442 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1366045027213.gif
442 KB, 500x375
>>139515942
>>
Starting to lose interest. Can't remember who half the cast is anymore. Turning into generic shounen shit fast.
>>
every time i try to re-read it and catch up i get bored half way through
>>
>>139515085
Only gooks read that garbage

Waitu piggu only reads Jap garbage.
>>
>>139515085
I tried to read but it's some huge shit with no background.
why would anyone care about gook stuffs?
>>
File: 1429545546233.jpg (243 KB, 738x731) Image search: [Google]
1429545546233.jpg
243 KB, 738x731
>>139515085

A lot of people do, it just that it's rarely spoken about here.

Once in a blue moon will a ToG thread pop up, and we will have legitimate discussion.

Most of the time, there is this one particular guy that always shows up and never stops shitposting, always yelling gook shit, gook shit that.

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for discussion on ToG or any other Korean stuff, because we rarely get a thread without that shitposter in it.
>>
>>139515942
>>
>>139517900
The Dallar Show Arc was pretty good and ended on a good note. It's a hiatus for a while, so it's unfortunate there's not much to talk about yet.
>>
>>139519068
Well his wrist wasn't completely fixed so having 2 weeks off should do it some good
>>
>>139519256
Yeah, apparently only of those 2 weeks, he only has 2 rest days. The guy has had wrist problems since season 1. It's crazy how far he's willing to go for his fans. Although, I guess when you become an author, you just feel the need to continue going.
>>
>>139515085
No one talks about Korean stuff here because weebs shitpost threads to death.
>>
The second half is shit.
>>
>>139520605
I wonder if the second season ending is going to be as dramatic as the first season ending with Rachel pushing off Baam.
>>
>>139517900
>one person

Plenty of people don't like gookshit. It belongs here about as much as /co/shit, which is not at all.
>>
>>139520839

I know more than one person dislikes this stuff, but one person in particular LOATHES Korean content with a fury unknown to man.

He always posts the same responses and uses the same pictures, just railing on the thread. He's a special MVP in shitposting for these threads.

If you've been here in these threads, you'll see him soon enough, provoking people into responding to him, starting fights.
>>
>>139521032
>implying he isn't already here
Anyone here know where it says the age of Yuri? Can't seem to find the source for it.
>>
>>139521032
I don't go in these threads much, but it sounds like he's doing god's work to me.
>>
>>139521164

The wiki says that she around 618 years old
>>
>>139521321
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering where they got that number from.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.