[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom Chapter 469
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 0469-017.jpg (716 KB, 1727x1200) Image search: [Google]
0469-017.jpg
716 KB, 1727x1200
As expected, Kyoukai finally back.
>>
>>139513346
For a series that sells so well, it's pretty much dead on /a/ after catching up. Guess dumping really makes all the difference.
>>
>>139513670
History spoilers are real, and generally not much happens week to week. This series isn't really know for its amazing cast of protagonists, everyone is pretty mediocre.
>>
>>139513787
History spoilers never affected Vinland Saga.
>>
>>139514208
Vinland has a great cast of characters.
>>
>>139514457
That just proves it's not a history spoiler thing, just a cast thing. Besides, how can /a/ not like Kanki the biggest troll in the series?
>>
>>139514666
Kanki and the older generation are the characters people like, they are barely in the manga though. Kanki gets a few panels here and there in "his" arc.
>>
>>139514952
Yeah but Ravages of Time that spread the love around doesn't even get threads.
>>
>>139515092
Reading RoT is a daunting task. The early volumes have poor scans, and its also a long series.
>>
>>139515229
Is it really? I've read it a few times and it was always smooth, though I always notice something new.

I mean yeah they have poor scans, but that's no different than Big 3 and all that shit. It was made back then after all.
>>
>>139513787
>This series isn't really know for its amazing cast of protagonists, everyone is pretty mediocre.

just because you have shit taste doesn't mean everyone else does retard.

There's a reason it's so popular.
>>
>>139514457
It had a great cast you mean.
>>
File: 1a8ZWl.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1a8ZWl.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>>139513787
>It sells millions of copies because the characters are bad
>>
>>139516500
>>139516036
Japan's taste is always questionable. The main trio is awful, and the 100 man commanders of the Hi-Shin are joke-tier characters. Everyone likes the older generation of characters.
>>
>>139517038
>The main trio is awful
How is Sei awful? How is Shin awful?. You just have shit taste.

>the 100 man commanders of the Hi-Shin are joke-tier characters
They are all secondary characters and all of them get their chance to shine at some point, but still they're secondary or even tertiary characters.

>Everyone likes the older generation of characters.
Which are all important characters? Are you retarded or what? Just because they're not part of Shin's unit doesn't mean they don't count as characters retard. What kind of logic is that?

Enemy generals are all good characters, or at least almost all of them.
>>
Shin and his gang is pretty much your standard MUH NAKAMA/WILLPOWER shounen characters. No need to defend these too hard, its not bad but wanting to do a serious discussion on this? Not my cup of tea, hence I just lurked the threads and ask when something interesting caught me.
>>
>>139517964
> its not bad but wanting to do a serious discussion on this? Not my cup of tea its not bad but wanting to do a serious discussion on this? Not my cup of tea
So you're just talking because it's free, I get it.
>>
Was the anime any good?
>>
>>139519272
Censored to hell, meh cg but had some nice moments.
>>
>>139513346
Meh
>>
I am just lurking just like Keisha.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.