[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it against the rules for me to have a demon queen as a waifu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Slan_Manga.jpg (366 KB, 800x930) Image search: [Google]
Slan_Manga.jpg
366 KB, 800x930
Is it against the rules for me to have a demon queen as a waifu?
>>
>>139509210
No, I have a demon princess as one.
>>
File: serial-experiments-lain-reelgood.jpg (928 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
serial-experiments-lain-reelgood.jpg
928 KB, 1920x1200
>>139509210
What about a goddess
>>
>>139509210
The only rule of a waifu is you can only have one.
>>
>>139509210
it is generally considered a bad idea to stick it in cosmic horror anonymous
>>
>>139509933
That's alright. I'd prefer it if cosmic horror stuck it in me.
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little retarded perverted shit and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" "lewd" drawing of a cartoon female character. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about how you love fapping drawings over going outside and making something out of your life .Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic perverted weaboo NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UR WAIFU IS A SHIT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever........
>>
File: why2.jpg (186 KB, 446x750) Image search: [Google]
why2.jpg
186 KB, 446x750
she's problematic tho
>>
>>139509210
Yes, waifus are only for people who understand the concept.
And you clearly don't.
>>
File: holy shit what.jpg (115 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
holy shit what.jpg
115 KB, 500x357
>>139510119
what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>139510415
please, for our edification, elucidate your oh so important opinion on the matter
>>
>>139510528
You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!
>>
>>139510797
Says who? I want to marry Slan. She is my waifu. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>139510891
If she was your waifu you wouldn't ask the question in OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.