[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nanatsu No Taizai 169 Spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: praisethesun.png (684 KB, 713x1024) Image search: [Google]
praisethesun.png
684 KB, 713x1024
"The legendary weakest Holy Knight"

Comrade? Is that a delicious thing? Gowther, while in that mode, knocks Jericho and Hawk down
and shows a nightmare to Escanor in his weakest state.
The latter gets abandoned by Merlin and sinks into darkness… or he was supposed to, but
to begin with, Escanor treated Merlin
as the sun itself that doesn't stand side by side with him.
What awaits Gowther, who accidentally summoned his inner sun that must not be awakened, is…
"All right… I'll have you atone for this firsthand. The sin of toying with my heart!!!"
End text: "He gave it to him! The sun!! To the prideful Sun King Escanor!! The latter awakens now! Make up for the sin!!"
To be continued in chapter 170 / The light, for the others' sake.

yfw Gowther fucked up and is about to get BTFO
>>
>>139508812
>inner sun

Just asspull my shit up senpai
>>
>>139509310
Seems realistic enough for Escanor to treat Merlin as a metaphoric sun and to get powered up for a limited amount of time, at least in shonen logic
>>
Link page
http://imgur.com/a/65MGA
http://imgur.com/a/EygSE
>>
>>139509393
Considering he would probably level cities and towns for Merlin, his devotion to her is on a whole other level.
>>
File: solaire-of-astora-large.jpg (91 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
solaire-of-astora-large.jpg
91 KB, 600x338
>>139508812
>Inner sun
>Personal Sun
>>
File: 1457365037339.png (306 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
1457365037339.png
306 KB, 700x875
>>139509310
when is he gonna drop that retarded mustache?

a full beard would look way better
>>
File: 017.jpg (295 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
295 KB, 900x1300
>>139512941
Honestly it's growing on me. Glad he ditched the glasses though.
>>
>>139509393
Does that mean his maximum form is absolute obsession for Merlin and therefore he can't control himself?
>>
>>139512941
He looks good with a mustache. His day form, I mean. It goes hand-in-hand with his muscles.
>>
Ok, now that's a whole new uncharted territory of bullshit. Sasuga Nakaba.
>>
>>139509310
Isn't this happening in Escanor's mind? Like the last time Gowther did that Nightmare thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.