[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else think this show and everything in it was complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Guilty Crown.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Guilty Crown.jpg
468 KB, 1920x1200
Did anyone else think this show and everything in it was complete garbage?
>>
This is unironically my favorite anime.
>>
>>139507074
i dropped that piece of shit on episode 3. and it looks like im about to drop no game no life if things doesn`t`change
>>
>>139507131
What do you like about it? I am seen around 100 shows and this was the most painfully boring show I have experienced so far. None of the characters appealed to me, the story seemed rough and unreasonable. I didn't mind the animation style or music but that was not near enough to make up for it's other short comings, in my opinion of course.
>>
>>139507365
I would have liked to drop it but my ocd kicked in and wouldn't allow it. I got through all of No game No life without a problem, I mean I didn't think it was anything great but at least it was mildly entertaining.
>>
>>139507074
It may have been trash, but damn did it have some great visuals and sounds.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>139507074
>>139508006
This.
While storywise was crap with stupid characters, you can't say that it had bad visuals and music so not everything in it was garbage.
>>
The only thing I liked about it was the opening
>>
>>139507395
>100 shows
>thinks his opinion matters
>>
Op here,

>>139508772
I don't remember claiming my opinion matters, I just wanted to see who else had the same opinion and discuss, as this was the first show I really found hard to watch.

>>139508521
That wasn't my post.
>>
>>139507131
Enjoyed this like I enjoyed SAO, objectively not the greatest show ever but the visuals and character designs were pretty and if you don't think too hard the shows are fun enough.
>>
>>139507074
Yep, I dropped it every single week.
>>
It was my guilty pleasure
>>
>>139509851
Don't start.
>>
File: 1372227859338.jpg (139 KB, 889x438) Image search: [Google]
1372227859338.jpg
139 KB, 889x438
>>139509777
me too buddy, me too
>>
File: 1410037792973.png (754 KB, 1833x832) Image search: [Google]
1410037792973.png
754 KB, 1833x832
watching this with /a/ made it the AOTS
>>
Watched 2eps before dropping. It feels like a ripoff code geass.
>>
Guilty Crown was 100% unadulterated horseshit.
Whenever I pick up a show, I make sure to read up on what it's about, what studio is making, who the seiyuus are, etc. And after doing all this it seemed good, but ho-god, it was not. It was no good AT ALL. It was quite possibly one of the worst anime titles that i've ever has the misfortune of seeing.

Now, the songs were good, the voice acting was good, the animation was good. So even despite that, it should have been good overall. but it wasn't. The story, the plot, the characters, and the premise were all SO BAD that is made the entire thing utter trash. I cannot believe that so much effort was spent in making this absolute piece of shit. I honestly felt offended while watching this. I felt angry for going through all the trouble of downloading it, And I felt angry at the studio for releasing this shit to the general public.
It felt like I wen't to a really fancy gourmet restaurant with great atmosphere and waited hours for my food to arrive. Only to have the waitress lift the lid to the plate to reveal a big heaping pile of rancid maggot-infested dog shit.
>>
File: 1416435214445.jpg (25 KB, 392x282) Image search: [Google]
1416435214445.jpg
25 KB, 392x282
>>139507074
>forget about shit show
>forced to remember it again

The worst
>>
>>139511747
Sword art online.
>>
It wasn't that bad, I liked it.

>>139507395
If none of the characters appealed to you and the story seemed rough, that's partly your problem.

I enjoyed it because it had an interesting story with a good ending. What happened in between had ups and really abrupt downs, and the characters weren't the best, but in my opinion they made a good show overall, even if not every part of it was.
>>
>>139511895
>intersting story
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but what about the story and the plot was even remotely good?
>>139511747
remember charlotte, plastic memories, classroom crisis, and sora no method?
>>
File: WW6dQmc.jpg (385 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
WW6dQmc.jpg
385 KB, 2000x2000
>>139512194
Not the guy you were talking to but the only reason I watched it cuz the threads were fucking on point.
>>
Shu...
>>
>>139511895 Here.

>>139512194
>Saying Sora no Method and Plastic Memories were shit
Yeah I think our tastes are just different anon. Not gonna argue over it.
>>
>>139512953
>Saying Sora no Method and Plastic Memories were shit
Sora no method was shit, but only because of the headphones girl, So It wasn't all bad. but PM absolutely was
PM had huge potential, but they fucking ruined it with the never ending melodramatic romance shit. PM could've been a show about morality of making humanoid robots, it could've been about what kind of rights super intelligent robots would have, it could've been about what the difference between equally cognitive humans and robots, it could've been about how society would view human-robot love, it could've about what death really is, it could've tied religion into robotic life, it could've been a show about the blurry line between consciousness and the inanimate, it could've been a show about the question of life. It could've been all this, and it would've been fantastic especially considering the huge leaps in robotics that humanity is currently making.
but it wasn't. It had to be a tsundere soap opera, with a painfully obvious ending and plot. absolutely haram
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.