[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think about the first episode of Keit-Ai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
What does /a/ think about the first episode of Keit-Ai?
>>
>>139476211
This webm is the literal definition of forced animation.
>>
Forced orgasm.
>>
>>139476241
Shit meme
>>
>>139476211
I have a feeling the girl will turn out shit. I'm digging the AU girl better.
>>
Is this anime based on the /a/ Keit-ai copypasta?
>>
>>139476703
>Anime name is Keit-Ai
>"Is this based on Keit-Ai?"

Oh gee Sherlock, I don't know.
>>
>>139476241
Will this meme ever die?
>>
>>139476788
>>139476400
>defending that jerky over animated garbage
she looks like she is having a seizure for no reason
>>
>>139476849
Of course, without context, you won't know.
But if you paid attention, you'll realise she forgot to turn off the vibrator
>>
>>139476849
You mean overacting which is standard in every anime/asian media in general and has nothing to do with tanimation?
>>
>>139476211
looks like she is having a seizure
>>
>>139476211
What would you do if you saw someone acting like this on the street?
>>
>>139476915
>overacting
>in an anime

Holy shit you are retarded.
>>
>>139476949
probably some sort of forced mental illness
>>
>>139476949
Walk away.
I got shit to do.
>>
>>139476953
Yes I'm sure the general theatre and movie culture has nothing to do with how characters are portrayed. Go back to your memes.
>>
>>139476982
would you walk by her though? she looks like she holds something in her hands, could be a weapon.
>>
>>139476982
>I got shit to do.
No you don't.
>>
>>139477003
what are you even trying to say?
>>
>>139476211
How the hell do you over act animation?
>>
>>139476915
>overacting
I think I've been spending too much time here recently
>>
Animators are basically actors. They provide the performance of the character and draw it. This is a pretty widely accepted concept and many animators take acting lessons and stuff.

I guess it might sound silly if you mostly watch anime since the animation is so limited most of the time that there isn't really much emotional performance to speak of.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.