[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all still hate her right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo Nami.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo Nami.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
So we all still hate her right?
>>
Fuck no, she was in the right. Her sisters and mother were gigantic cunts.
>>
>>139464643
Upvoted
>>
>>139462524
I never got far enough into the series to decide. I think the group I was following for Shoujo just ended up dying before they ever finished it. Should I go with the version Baka-Updates has?
>>
>>139464711
Only finish watching if you want to see the most unlikeable group of cunt heroines. Fuck everyone on that fucking family and fuck the retarded potato.
>>
>>139464839
But Lelouch.
>>
>>139464965
Lelouch Satellite was the best character.
>>
>>139464643
>Rich, popular, famous
>Runs away from everything and becomes a shut in because she saw some people say mean things about her online
>Generally be a selfish brat and gets mad when she's treated like one
>Plays the victim and gets mad when people stop pitying her so she decides to kill everyone.

She was a bitch all the way to the end of the series.
>>
>>139462524
>We all still

We never did she was best girl and didn't deserve half the shit she got faggot
>>
>>139464643
This

She couldn't even ask what the fuck was going on without the cunt megane sister blowing up on her
>>
All the sisters were cunts. She was just the biggest one who /a/ latched onto because they could relate to her.
>>
>>139466104
The problem was they never showed her being one before she joined the dark side. Just half the series her sisters shitting on her for being a hikki and not eating balanced meals. Especially the megane cunt. Nami was younger than the MC and used to have an income as an idol so I don't get why she was acting like Nami was freeloading off them.
>>
She was a weak person in a strong family who cracked and lashed out at everyone. Her time as a magical turbo-bitch was basically just one long tantrum about how life isn't fair because she doesn't want to face her problems or admit anything could have been her fault. She basically spends all series blaming her own problems on other people and things.

The whole point of her character was that she needed to grow up and stop running away. Fuck, pretty much the whole series is about not running from life.

Her sisters were huge cunts, especially the oldest, who should have gotten her some counseling but she herself was a self absorbed twat who made everything personal.
>>
>>139466472
Considering she got physically ill when trying to face the problem herself(by trying to go to school) she definitely needed a helping hand with that extreme social anxiety.
>>
>>139462524
There is no "we". Form your own opinions.
>>
>>139464711
Worth it for NEET Space Lelouch AI. His special attack is jizzing anti-matter.
>>
she is best girl
>>
>>139462524
Nah, she's cool.
>>
>>139464643
This. The entire show is a scathing criticism of Japan's way of dealing with hikikomori and mental illness in general. You aren't supposed to like Nami, necessarily, but she's far more sympathetic than her self-righteous family.
>>
>>139464643
this
>>
>>139462524
Pretty much the only one I liked.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.