[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After watching the first season, I realized something. That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 39
After watching the first season, I realized something.

That this anime has taught me that as an an us citizen we are MORALLY OBLIGATED to help Japan in it's endeavors. I mean, think about it. They're honorable, only use force in self defense, they save innocent lives.

Other nations want to bring them down, even out political system, but they continue to do justice.

They stand for what it right. Japan truly is the greatest nation in the world, next to us of course.
>>
>>139461701
GATE is everything wrong with unironic nationalism
>>
>>139461771
LOVE JAPAN NOW YOU FAGGOT
NOW
>>
I love Japan, but you're retarded m8.
>>
JAPAN
A
P
A
N
>>
Yay! Japan save the world. Both worlds.
>>
>>139461701
This shit is almost as laughable as Japan getting to the finals in Tsubasa.
>>
>USA
>world's policeman
>can't even police the special region
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>139462410
How do faggots like you even manage to get through the day when you can't even pick up on sarcasm this obvious?
>>
File: rory advice.jpg (92 KB, 1235x711) Image search: [Google]
rory advice.jpg
92 KB, 1235x711
>>139461771
Cute.
GATE is interesting from a nationalist perspective for two reasons. The first is that Japan is the only country involved within the zone and the second is that the nations within the zone have their own culture protected (for the most part).

I for one see nothing wrong with the people inside the zone celebrating their culture, religions, and heritage. If that's nationalism, sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>139464973
It's nationalistic because the nips are exclusively portrayed as noble heroes who just want to help people while everyone else is a retard trying to keep stronk Nihon down for their own selfish reasons. At no point does it even attempt to be anything other than one-sided.
>>
>>139464658
>>139464797
And what's so funny about this is, with the special region in their clutches, Japan is essentially the most powerful and richest nation in the world.

Think about it. Japan has access to resources, money, AND magic?

Not to mention all the moolah and prestige the region brings with elves, immortal loli gods and furfag shit.
>>
File: 1e9.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1e9.png
24 KB, 625x626
>>139461701
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>139465145
>AND magic?
Except they never even attempted to learn about magic for some reason, at least in the anime anyway. I don't know about the LN.
>>
File: USLwkml.png (247 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
USLwkml.png
247 KB, 500x454
>>139465248
I heard from LN fags that magic is genetic so it's no good. Also, if you look at it, magic in GATE world is pretty shit. They could probably do some Lelei type magic/science mixing for some cool shit though.
>>
>>139465397
>Lelei type magic/science mixing
See, all they need is to mix their magic blood with nip blood. Now you have a magic weilding nation with all the advancements in military.

Not even a filthy American or Chink can beat them.
>>
We need more sadistic Lelei
>>
File: 1443228826367.jpg (13 KB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
1443228826367.jpg
13 KB, 200x254
>>139461701
>Japan truly is the greatest nation in the world, next to us of course
you believe all this shit your dropping ?
>>
File: 021.jpg (174 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
174 KB, 600x853
>>139466308
This guy gets it
>>
>>139466404
Watch GATE fellow anon and you'll see the bright light.

I know I did.
>>
>>139466404
>>139466634
Japan is for dropping bright lights on
>>
>>139465141
>butthurt americans who can't stand other countries praising their military when they do it 24/7

Man you literally described most american war movies yourself. What's wrong with japan but not with you ?
>>
>>139467499
>>
File: 1456430431315.gif (930 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1456430431315.gif
930 KB, 448x252
>>139467782
So this is the typical american beauty. Marvellous
>>
>>139466683
am I an asshole for seeing the humor in this? cause I audibly chuckled.
>>
File: 1456427242518.jpg (1 MB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
1456427242518.jpg
1 MB, 1280x2160
>>139467895
I want the 12 years old to leave
>>
File: 145958211121812.jpg (93 KB, 675x840) Image search: [Google]
145958211121812.jpg
93 KB, 675x840
>>139467895
>>
>>139467895
There are two things you cannot chuckle about.
1.)Hiroshima and Nagasaki
2.)Rape of Nanking
I think it's time for you to leave.
>>
Is he a pedo?
>>
>>139469212
He's the hero we need.
>>
File: guadalcanal.jpg (86 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
guadalcanal.jpg
86 KB, 736x490
>>139468145
WE ARE COMING FOR YOU TOJO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAVi99Rwh8g
>>
>>139467895
>>139468191
Where the fuck do you people come from, Facebook?
>>
>>139465397
>magic in GATE world is pretty shit

Because Mages in the special zone were ignorant of modern physics and chemistry. To make fire, they thought it was an element and were basically willing pure flame into existence from nothing through sheer power. After reading up on things from Earth, Lelei figures out you just need to manipulate the air a little to make a flame for much less effort.
>>
>>139461701
You forgot: they invented human rights. You fucking faggot.
>>
S3 when?
>>
>>139469212
No, not really. He's gonna wait till she's 16 before they fuck
>>
>>139461701
>GATE is everything wrong with unironic nationalism

Just like in the original novels, that idea that US have to help Japan is bad. Basically, to have an FOB in the Special Region, US would basically occupy the whole capital of Tokyo and the nearest bay for logistics and keeping the men in the Special Region supplied. Basically, US will be kicking the Japanese out of their own soil.

The webnovel pointed it out, but the bunko, LN and manga removed it.
>>
>>139470283
actually, Emroy decided that advancement of magic is detriment to the special region. Emroy possesed Leilei to tell her that, and Rory confirmed that if she attempted to teach the earth chemistry and physics in the presentation, Rory will kill Leilei.

Thats why Leilei switched her presentation to the Special Region is round, not flat.
>>
also in the original novels, the diet only approved of 10000 men and 70s equipment save from some vehicles and super miniscule budget.
This is because the liberals in the diet wanted the JSDF to die. Then they can vote for no confidence and dissolve JSDF and Jad. The novels were written in the time that JSDF still answers to the Diet and doesnt have its own Ministry
>>
>>139473490
>>139473211

When was the novel written anyway?
This sounds drastically different.
>>
>>139473211
Just like in the original novels, that idea that US have to help Japan is bad. Basically, to have an FOB in the Special Region, US would basically occupy the whole capital of Tokyo and the nearest bay for logistics and keeping the men in the Special Region supplied.

What? The story made it clear that the US helps with the understanding that they would get benefits when the peace treaty is signed. There is no way to militarily occupy Tokyo without the civilians revolt. Just as America would never let British forces occupy New York no matter how much of an ally they are. The entire argument is absurd, and is only believable if you already think America is an evil empire.
Why the hell does America need bases in Tokyo? For what purpose?
>>
>>139474722
started at 2006.

Thats why the three countries tried to kidnap the girls. because when that arc was written, it was the height of the global recession and the countries are looking at the Special Region as new untapped resources that could lift the economy.

and the original webnovels are more critical of the government, which is a no-no when you are going on print. so they edited it but at the same time, it looked more nationalistic
>>
>>139474904
>Just like in the original novels, that idea that US have to help Japan is bad. Basically, to have an FOB in the Special Region, US would basically occupy the whole capital of Tokyo and the nearest bay for logistics and keeping the men in the Special Region supplied.

the Japanese constitution says that US will help in any conflict Japan has. this also involves the SR. Which means US will go into the SR instead of JSDF. which the scenario stated above will happen. and the civilians and the liberal politicians want it to happen.

In a move by the first prime minister in the story, he stated that the SR is part of Japan, so JSDF would handle it itself. The US role diminish to supplying Japan instead.
>>
>>139474904
The first and second prime minister outright stated that the civilian and liberal politicians are simple minded and not thinking of the sovereignity issues.

Just look at the episode 2, its a blink youll miss it moment. the civilians want the JSDF out. They dont want JSDF going there, and want US to do it instead. this was glossed over in bunko, LN and manga
>>
>>139475059
>the Japanese constitution says that US will help in any conflict Japan has. this also involves the SR. Which means US will go into the SR instead of JSDF.
You again?
The guy who keeps insisting that "America is obligated to help Japan" translated to "America is allowed to invade and occupy Japan against Japan's interests"?
>>
>>139475195
not that guy, but you forgot that Japan has Japan-US security Treaty

The U.S.-Japan Security Treaty

In 1952 the United States Congress ratified the peace treaty that formally ended the American occupation of Japan. Simultaneously it ratified the "U.S.-Japan Security Treaty." This treaty allowed the American military to continue to use important bases in Japan for the defense of the Far East and to intervene in Japan to put down internal disturbances should the Japanese government request such assistance. While the Japanese government and a majority of the public supported the ratification of the new treaty, a sizable portion of the public did not. Even many pro-American conservative Japanese felt that the treaty compromised Japan's independence. Having negotiated this security treaty while under American occupation, however, Japan had little influence over its terms.
>>
>>139467499
Even though I'm no american, I still think GAYT is too cringey, even for mainstream anime.
>>
>>139475311
>not that guy, but you forgot that Japan has Japan-US security Treaty
>>>139475311
>Having negotiated this security treaty while under American occupation, however, Japan had little influence over its terms.
You are forgetting that the occupation is over. And that if you want to carry out this threat, you would have to do so by forcwe, and murder Japanese defending forces to do it. Because the JSDF isn't going to let you into their boarders without a fight. And if you think that stupid treaty give you the moral highground to invade Japan, you are either evil or retarded.
>>
>>139470591
What.
>>
>>139461701
Sounds like a fine pasta.
>>
>>139474904

>japanese
>revolt

they would probably just jump off a building cause it'd be too depressing for them
>>
>>139475417
>You are forgetting that the occupation is over. And that if you want to carry out this threat, you would have to do so by forcwe, and murder Japanese defending forces to do it. Because the JSDF isn't going to let you into their boarders without a fight. And if you think that stupid treaty give you the moral highground to invade Japan, you are either evil or retarded.

are you fucking mental or high on drugs or just plain psychopath?

the liberal politicians and civilians wanted no Japan participation in the SR and wanted US to do it instead, since its covered in the treaty.

The prime minister says that the politicians and civilians are too simple minded on the issue.

Thats why he announced that the SR is part of Japan and the empire terrorist so Japan should handle it itself.

are you even fucking paying attention you fucking dunderhead?
>>
>>139468191
Japan armed forces have been cruel as it is more of the other see see China and Korea not to mention pearl harbor
>>
>>139468145
Fun fact, thats actually an Australian
>>
Their corporations are so greedy they neglect basic safety other nations do so they had Fukushima Diachi disaster and many other nuclear accidents including workers making a critical mass in a bucket with lethal explosion. Japanese execs, politicians and salarymen are the scum of the earth. The good ones do things like make anime manga and LN
>>
gate is a Japanese anime series made by Japanese, it is obvious that the good guys are the Japanese as well as in wester films the villains were the Indians and the settlers good, old story
>>
So, third season when?
>>
>>139476562
I mean, it sold pretty well, so what could possibly derail S3 from happening?
>>
>>139461701
See how it works is you paint the military as a great humanitarian and force for good in the media. People watch or read said media and sign up with their eyes filled with stars.

Reality is, you are just an asset to be used to achieve whatever purpose the government needs. You have no conscious will to oppose the military, you are under contract with severe penalty for failing to comply with orders. This is re-enforced during your training so you understand to fear your superiors more than a fictional (at this time) enemy.
In the end you are an automaton that pretty much must do as told whether you like it or not. If you're lucky like I was, nothing much happens or the mission is a moral and just one. If not, well that's why there were such treats like operation stop loss.

The real result is you are part of the weapon used to force people to comply with your governments will.
>>
>>139469212
I wouldn't, seems like a very mature 12 year old to me.
>>
>>139464938
Tell that to the show's author.
>>
>>139467499
Please point me ONE American movie that has blatant propaganda to the point of masturbation and constantly lies about existing facts like this show. Either this author is a complete moron or he utterly gives no care about his own country's constitution, its treaty with the US and international laws.
>>
>>139461701
And then Japan realised it's no longer a great power and went back to making increasingly overpriced and shitty electronic goods that nobody buys.

Also the director was found to have died of an overdose. In his suicide letter it was written 'I, no longer have the will to live now that Love Live is over. My career is dead.'
>>
>>139473211
Nigga, there used to be half of a million US soldiers operating in 'Nam and the gooks were still in their own country without being kicked out. They also had no complain and practically begged the army to stay as long as possible.
>>
>>139473301
So that god conveniently keeps the Not!Romans weak as fuck while letting the glorious Nippon army slaughter them like pigs. Why is that? Does she also bow to the Nips' mighty D?
>>
>>139466404
Then tell us which the greatest country in the world is. What are the alternatives?
>>
>>139475195
>You again?
Seriously, do you truly believe there is only one person here thinks like that? It's a fact every body would know after reading the mutual treaty between the US and Japan.
>>
>>139477071
Oh, it did? That's cool.
>>
>>139478332
>>139478332
basically, mages in the SR are smug and arrogant as fuck. did you see the sadistic Leilei. combat mages are like that.

Emroy said that while JSDF removes the honor in fighting, he approves that JSDF is on the defensive side.

Emroy states mages getting powered up will escalate the conflict and may up to the point that JSDF throws the kids gloves off or other nations butt in, which will completely destroy the stability of the world, so she showed Leilei a vision of mushroom cloud and people with melted faces, the point of conflict which Emroy doesnt want to happen
>>
>>139479019
That Emroy sounds retarded and paranoid as fuck. History already proves that the moment mankind achieved the power to destroy themselves, they effectively abandoned their right to wage war on global scale. It's called Mutual Assured Destruction. What she told Leilei was basically "humans will immediately nuke each other off the face of earth once they get their hand on nuclear power". It's clearly the thinking of retards.
>>
>>139478094
Every superhero movie?
>>
>>139479488
you are applying earth ideology to the people living in SR.

the people in SR, in a way run by retards when compared to our values.

remember that this is the home of Diabo, who wants guns, tanks, helicopters and firearms traning in exchange of Leilei so he can overthrow Zorzal, squash Pina's empire in exile and take over the throne.
>>
>>139478094
Red Dawn.
>>
File: whores.png (45 KB, 616x616) Image search: [Google]
whores.png
45 KB, 616x616
>>139479488
also, the SR is run by bitches and whores so of course, Emroy is looking out for the people in SR, Hardy just want the SR to burn for the lulz
>>
>>139467499
While America has just as much war propaganda, it isn't immune to showing how shitty Americans can be. You ever watch a 'nam flick? Those ones are notorious for showing how shitty American soldiers acted.
Of course, there are movies like GATE that just stroke the US military's dick the entire time, but making such an incorrect generalization that most US war movie paints the US in a positive light is retarded. Hell, I didn't even watch American Sniper but isn't that one kind of notorious for showing how shitty America is? There's no shortage of negative portrayals of the US in Iraq/Afghanistan in the media. I'd say since the 70s at least most war movies take a neutral approach to representing the armies, except for poor Germany which is always the badguy.
>>
>>139480559
God damn.
>>
>>139478094
American Sniper
>>
>>139480543
>the people in SR, in a way run by retards when compared to our values.
You see, throughout history, mankind were usually ruled by retarded, that's why our history is so bloody. We didn't have this modern mentally from day zero. Ancient humans killed each other without thinking anything about it at the beginning of humanity, just like beasts. It's only until someone realized doing that would make themselves extinct, they made murder the forbidden sin that one would receive severe punishment if committing. We learns to behave as we become more and more effective at killing each other. The final push is nuclear weapon, which gave us this "modern" mentality. Those Gate people will be the same. once they understand that mindlessly killing their own kind will lead to extinction, they will become more civilized.
>>
This fucking thread is /pol/.
>>
>>139480746
The movie that shows how awful the US military is?
>>
File: bellylaugh.gif (144 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
bellylaugh.gif
144 KB, 500x278
>>139466683
Thread over.
>>
>>139475417
>Because the JSDF isn't going to let you into their boarders without a fight
>Nips
>Trying to fight US soldiers
Hahahahah. Dude, the WW2 ended long ago. Today, those pucbois will run away faster than rabbits the exact moment they know US soldiers are coming for them.
>>
>>139481000
>cntrl+F jew
>phrase not found

It isn't /pol/ and you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>139480951
that is why Emroy is stopping Leilei. They will be basically use someone elses save state, without knowing the implications, consequences and values our humanity learned along with the inventions.
>>
>>139481250
Well, i found it once now.
>>
>>139481442
exactly, we already used atomic bombs multiple times (on japan). WMD's only have an effect once they've been deployed to prove they are more than just idle barking and threats.

SR people managing to get ahold of something of similar destructive power would undoubtedly cause mass destruction, though maybe not wipe out all life, but enough to possibly render some species extinct with the rest barely better off.
>>
>>139481187
don't diss the JSDF too much, while they haven't seen any wars lately, they are still in the Top Ten Military Firepower in the world.
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 399x474) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 399x474
I'm going to marry Rory.
>>
>>139481837
shut up Hardy
>>
>>139481703
War is all about humans, not weapons, you see. When you give cowards and idiots advanced weapons, you only strengthens their enemy's power. That's basically what happen in South Vietnam and Iraq. The South Vietnam Army was also in that Top Ten. And then they collapsed in a few weeks, gave all the weapons the US gave them to the Vietcong, just like how the Iraqi empowered the ISIS.
>>
File: Unf.jpg (46 KB, 470x292) Image search: [Google]
Unf.jpg
46 KB, 470x292
Is it lewd time?
>>
>>139481606
>SR people managing to get ahold of something of similar destructive power would undoubtedly cause mass destruction, though maybe not wipe out all life, but enough to possibly render some species extinct with the rest barely better off.
Yeah, but then the survivors will understand the terror of those powers and rebuild a peaceful civilization. Emroy then can open the gate to get more species. Everything is ok.
>>
>>139479488
I have a question. Does Emroy even know the full situation on Planet Earth?

>History already proves that the moment mankind achieved the power to destroy themselves, they effectively abandoned their right to wage war on global scale.
I think it depends on the nation's beliefs and principles. If the Romans had the military might of nukes I'm sure they would have done something to destroy parts of the world by now.
>>
>>139482079
we call this a major setback, while it may not be an issue to a god that may or may not be immortal, i'm sure they have some sort of plan or reason for what they are doing. If the plan was to, say, preserve all these species that would eventually kill themselves off......then they would effectively have failed if the SR species don't have any originals left to take from
>>
>>139481703
They're in the top ten - at ninth or tenth (ignoring nuclear arsenals). Yet ranking alone will obfuscate the true power difference, eg Japan has 3 carriers to USA's 19. There's at least two major power gaps in military strength between USA and Japan.
>>
>>139481703
Firepower does not equal quality.
>>
I dont get what are you guys all freaking out about

I liked the show very much because I enjoy watching jsdf steamrolling everything in sr with ease and smug faces

also I loved all of the culture shock scenes where the non-romans learned about the technology

its a fun anime with guns and explosions and lots of fanservice, dont take it seriously
>>
File: 56070597_p0.jpg (164 KB, 1000x1456) Image search: [Google]
56070597_p0.jpg
164 KB, 1000x1456
>>139482070
I guess it's lewd time
>>
>>139481837
Kuribayashi is best girl.
I have a soft spot for tomboys.
>>
File: 55988240_p0_master1200.jpg (171 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
55988240_p0_master1200.jpg
171 KB, 600x800
>>
File: 1458178952079.jpg (2 MB, 1169x1700) Image search: [Google]
1458178952079.jpg
2 MB, 1169x1700
>>
File: 55717264_p0.jpg (143 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
55717264_p0.jpg
143 KB, 800x566
>>
>>139482451
Look you can say the same thing about any propaganda film. Also it's not a good anime I just watched it to get mad at the "nippon stronk" propaganda.
>>
>>139482451
We don't want to take it seriously, but the author and the director of the show don't let us by trying to shove their "NIPPON Stronk" propaganda to our face all the time.
>>
File: 1457307931334.jpg (323 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457307931334.jpg
323 KB, 1200x1600
>>
File: 55303576_p0.jpg (278 KB, 800x1770) Image search: [Google]
55303576_p0.jpg
278 KB, 800x1770
>>
File: cutiebayashi.png (28 KB, 310x368) Image search: [Google]
cutiebayashi.png
28 KB, 310x368
>>139482500

bruh
>>
File: 1454888666808.jpg (1 MB, 3209x4097) Image search: [Google]
1454888666808.jpg
1 MB, 3209x4097
>>
File: 1454715562236.jpg (295 KB, 850x1222) Image search: [Google]
1454715562236.jpg
295 KB, 850x1222
>>
File: 55064772_p0.jpg (229 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
55064772_p0.jpg
229 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: 54176514_p0.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1362) Image search: [Google]
54176514_p0.jpg
189 KB, 1000x1362
>>
>>139461701
Lol I know you're being sarcastic here, but are you really taking offense from it? Just remember that they probably didn't expect you to watch the show, it was their own little circlejerk, kind of like how /pol/ is a circlejerking echo chamber.
>>
File: 54098000_p0.jpg (234 KB, 1500x1061) Image search: [Google]
54098000_p0.jpg
234 KB, 1500x1061
>big phat blue tats
>>
>>
File: 52625195_p0.jpg (203 KB, 643x900) Image search: [Google]
52625195_p0.jpg
203 KB, 643x900
>>
File: 53890665_p0.jpg (167 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
53890665_p0.jpg
167 KB, 1000x707
>>
File: 1449271544173.jpg (1 MB, 1097x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449271544173.jpg
1 MB, 1097x1600
>>
>>139482560
>Bang-you
Please boner, no!
>>
File: 52943953_p0.jpg (343 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
52943953_p0.jpg
343 KB, 1000x1414
>>
File: 52708462_p0.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
52708462_p0.jpg
167 KB, 1000x1414
>>
File: 1440792081505.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440792081505.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
That's it, no more lewds
>>
>>139461701
I want an elf waifu
>>
>>139482721
That's it. That's it. If it were a possibility I would ship her and Itami so bad.
>>
>>139483356
I honestly can't think of anyone to honestly ship with her. There's just really nobody in the cast that's a good fit.
>>
>>139482951
she has very fuckable hands
>>
>>139482646
"NIPPON Stronk" doesn't bother me.
Handwaving all the serious scientific issues does.

SR is identical to Terra - and all the other worlds SR connected to - when it comes to protein structure, elements, gravity (thus identical geology and circumference), atmospheric pressure, atmospheric composition, natural satellites, size and type of star orbited, etc.

That military ventures take precedence over scientific research is a goddamn embarrassment. There's fucking magic and nobody is taking the time to figure out how it works.
>>
Got a yao pic.
>>
>>139483602
noice
>>
>>139471887
Only officially.
>>
>>139461771
>America is everything wrong with unironic nationalism
>>
File: 56043982_p1_master1200.jpg (360 KB, 1028x1200) Image search: [Google]
56043982_p1_master1200.jpg
360 KB, 1028x1200
>>
File: 56043982_p0_master1200.jpg (374 KB, 982x1200) Image search: [Google]
56043982_p0_master1200.jpg
374 KB, 982x1200
>>
>>139465141
>portrayed as noble heroes who just want to help people
Let's just pretend the extortion for mining rights didn't happen.
>>
>>139483798
Chances are it's the little girl that would make the first move anyway.
I think that's legal.
>>
>>139484539
artist?
>>
>>139484876
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56043982
>>
>>139484956
domo
>>
>>139482697
For the most part when people were posting that girl, I wondered why there's so much Kuroneko in the same shitty cosplay everywhere.

Well, good that I ignored Gate.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.