[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just caught up with the manga. Current gamble seems to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 24616.jpg (52 KB, 225x320) Image search: [Google]
24616.jpg
52 KB, 225x320
So I just caught up with the manga.
Current gamble seems to be going pretty well, but I see that turning around in the near future.
I'm predicting that kaiji will run out of 'lives' and then will either have the option to/be forced to gamble with his own life for 200m yen.
Any thoughts/predictions?
Also, kaiji thread
>>
>>139461157
Kaiji's probably gonna get fucked next translated chapter cause I'm guessing Kazuya has a 2 in his disposal. I wish I had the drive to learn Japanese cause there's dickload of untranslated chapters. This part will probably end this year while FKMTkrazy just started the end of last year.
>>
>>139461960
Just to check that we are on the same page. Last translated chapter I found was 118, is that the furthest that's out there?
Anyway, what makes me nervous is the fact that the seats roll back when you lose. It looks to me like there is a hole behind kazuyas seat right now, and I'm assuming that's the same on kaijis side. I'm guessing there will be an option to usd your own life to gamble with if you run out of money. If you lose that life gamble, you will be dropped into the hole and proubably die... Maybe I'm wrong, because ethey didn't really say anything about the hole yet, that's just what it looks like to me.
Anyway, kaiji is def kicking ads right now, but knowing the way this show tends to go, chances are it won't last and his luck will take a bad turn.
At least, I do trust kazuya to play fair. He might be a deranged sociopath bit he at least seems to play fair.
>>
>>139462260
he doesn't play fair. He tried to cheat with the Asian 3 by fucking with their headsets. Kaiji doesn't know this, and I'm expecting Kazuya to play it by the book right up until the last second, then utterly betray those expectations of fair play.
>>
>>139462390
Well, technically he still followed the rules of his own game. He did pull some bullshit to fuck with them, but ultimately it wasn't something that would DIRECTLY cause them to lose. The most he ever did was give the Asian 3 a little extra something to think about. It was still up to them wether or not to trust eachother.
That's not to say Kazuya isn't a total dickhead, cuz he totally is.
Anyway, I don't really see how he can manipulate this game while still being 'fair' but chances are he will come up with some kind of bullshit.
Still, when everything is said and done I expect Kaiji to be victorious, but really it depends on how much longer the series is planned to be. If its planned to end with this arc then Kaiji 100% will win, IMO, if several more arcs are planned then... well, chances are he is going to lose.
I'm pretty anxious one way or the other. I know things are going to end up getting pretty intense soon.
>>
also, adding to the idea of betting his own literal life for 200m. I wonder if he could do the same with the lives of his two Asian friends.
If he ends up losing all his actual money, then that's 600m worth of yen between the 3 of their lives. Perhaps, since he saved them, they will offer up their lives for his gamble... which kaiji will likely refuse, but Kazuya will force him to accept those terms... eh, that's my possible prediction anyway.

I do wish the current raw chapters would get translated... I was so depressed when I reached the end of the translated material.
>>
>>139462742
that's a good point I hadn't considered - he's got his own, and potentially two other lives to gamble, if it comes to that.
>>
>>139463050
yeah, personally I have a good feeling that's where they are going with this. Otherwise, why bet with 'lives'? they could have just bet in increments of 200m, but the fact that Kazuya wanted to use the term 'lives' instead makes me a bit nervous for Kaiji.
>>
>>139462612
He also did it because they broke a rule don't forget. Basically by saying that phrase and hyping themselves up, they pretty much phased out everything.
>>
I just want Zero part 3 already.
>>
>>139464127
Zero?
Part 3?
Is this related to Kaiji? I'm not sure what you are talking about.
>>
heres another question.
Lets say Kaiji defeats Kazuya and ends up with over 2 billion yen...
Will he stop gambling after that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.