[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Useless superpower thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: boku no pico.jpg (78 KB, 790x437) Image search: [Google]
boku no pico.jpg
78 KB, 790x437
I will start:

>you can travel to the past and change life-threatening incidents
but
>you are forced to repeat that moment in time until you are able to change it
>the outcome will always be bad for you
>you have no control over your ability
>>
why is /a/ so obsessed with this anime
>>
>>139460983
Because many on /a/ are kayofags and they got NTR'ed by a fucknig trap.
>>
>>139460983
/a/ is obsessed with NTR.
>>
File: OKA_ALA07a~ipad.png (194 KB, 936x816) Image search: [Google]
OKA_ALA07a~ipad.png
194 KB, 936x816
>>139460983
I'm sad i made the impression of being obsessed wit this when i thought it was obvious I was mocking it...
>>
>>139460934
Guy had no had bad outcome. That 15 year coma meant nothing because he had lived those years, his mom got fucked over. After that his life became great, revival had no consequences. Shit writing
>>
>>139460934
I was so disappointed. I thought the trap would have some development with the protagonist too but no, he actually cucked him. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>139460934
His power seemed like it was less his own and more of a convenient plot device that the mangaka could use to easily mold the story. Every time revival happend and the convenience of, it seemed like some kind of higher being was controlling it.
>>
>>139462565
It'd be more interesting if revival kicked in whenever he was about to die, forcing him to try to commit suicide whenever he could to go back in time.

This would also explain why he didn't use revival when he was drowning, because he didn't get to the point when he would've died from the drowning.
>>
File: Dbz - Initial D Crossover.jpg (95 KB, 1270x634) Image search: [Google]
Dbz - Initial D Crossover.jpg
95 KB, 1270x634
>>139462810
That's fucking stupid.
Then you're just left with a immortal character with a definitive outcome. The whole point of him not controlling it and being able to die and not knowing if this would be his own last chance was a major device in creating suspense in how it was all going to play out
>>
File: 1459013642422.jpg (692 KB, 900x4483) Image search: [Google]
1459013642422.jpg
692 KB, 900x4483
Boku dake netorare machi
>>
>>139463328
Cucked HARD
>>
Fucking ntr
>>
>>139460934
>you have super speed
but
>friction isn't normalized so you don't get torn to shreds
>metabolism isn't adjusted to prevent starving yourself to death
>you lack the reflexes to avoid crashing into things
>if you crash into things, you will most definitely die
>>
File: aGxAZK5_700b.jpg (101 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
aGxAZK5_700b.jpg
101 KB, 700x700
>>
>>139460983
Because It could have been really good, but It wasn't. Its a horrible feeling to see something that could have so much potential and for it to squander it and give you a sub par product. Oh and the bait and switch with Hinazuki I guess.
>>
>>139460934
The ability to fly North.
The ability to teleport one step at a time.
The ability to turn into the Hulk, but only when you're asleep.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (11 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
11 KB, 277x182
>>139462810
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.