[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wanting to rewatch Haruhi >I will have to watch Endless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1437414648951-2.jpg (92 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1437414648951-2.jpg
92 KB, 720x720
>wanting to rewatch Haruhi
>I will have to watch Endless Eight again

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
They were thinking about timing the Disappearance properly.
>>
All you need to watch is the first and last episode. Usually I just watch the last since that's what was in the novel.
>>
>>139459738
>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
"Okay, so we're making Disappearance as a movie instead of a TV arc, that's cool but kind of short notice... what the fuck are we going to do with this TV airtime we were going to use for it?"
>>
Just watch the first and last episode of E8
>>
They were thinking about timing the Disappearance properly.
>>
Just watch the movie instead.
>>
Watch the first, penultimate, and last episodes. You get the "over and over" effect but get to skip most of it.
>>
File: 1437414694771-0.jpg (206 KB, 624x720) Image search: [Google]
1437414694771-0.jpg
206 KB, 624x720
>>139459867
>>139459988
>>139460228
But I can't skip, it will not feel right.
>>
This is what stops me from revisiting season 2 desu.
>>
>>139459738
They felt that you need to know all about the denwa.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.