[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
I know the thread was yesterday but fuck it,

Do you know the musical song that was referenced on 1:35:30
"If it’s dark, then just a little bit
let me dream
even if it’s a dark deception
I don’t care, I want to dance"

The lyrics have probably nothing to do with it but like the rest of the songs I thought this might be a reference to an actual piece.

What is this kind of music?
Jazz? Sultry?
>>
bumping cuz I'm interested
>>
>>139461477
Thanks anon.

Just to keep it up, how'd you enjoy it?
>>
>>139462178
Its was pretty good, not sure if I will ever watch it again though. It was really hard seeing Naruse suffer so much was pretty hard but at least she got best boy Daiki.
>>
So cute.
>>
Summertime by George Gershwin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6DI6ysDemk
>>
>>139459663
The song is called 光のない部屋 (hikari no nai heya) in the movie and the original melody is Summertime.

http://moshlock.com/music/kokosake-gekichuka/#Summertime
http://www.riccolog.com/entry/2015/10/13/003813#第2幕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn5xhAyYQmc

But watashi no koe and the final song, kokoro ga sakebidasu~anata no namae yobu yo are the GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gc2kHAVKMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxtQ6qZP2fg
>>
>>139462560
I agree with you anon,
Good tastes,
>>
>>139462851
>>139462932

Phyllis, Miranda, this is why I love you faggots.
>>
>>139462851
>>139462932
Thank you, much appreciated.
They fixed it up nicely.

>>139462758
>>139462821

I really liked how animated she was.
Not literally but like a person.
>>
>>139462932
OST is out?
Time to look for it then.
>>
>>139463942
It's been out for months on nyaa.
>>
>>139464032
Yeah, I found it right after posting.
Thanks though
>>
>>139459663
>I know the thread was yesterday but fuck it,
I can only find one with 10 posts in it.
>>
>>139462178
Movie is good. The pairing 'twist', if you can even called it that, is annoying, purely because it's unexpected.

To be fair, hints were dropped halfway, but I guess I didn't catch it.
Rewatching, or watching with the pairing spoiled, might actually improves the experience, as all four leads are actually okay. I'm just annoyed because the movie led me to root for the wrong couple with mixed signals.

>>139462932
Agreed, music is top tier.

Pleasantly surprised with the voice acting of Inase Minori, the MC.
>>
She is so cute.

I was so happy when she got rejected though, I was literally jumping from happiness. Narasu a cute but somehow I always root for the girl/boy who is obviously going to lose, so when the girl I like wins my happiness is insurmountable. Even if she got rejected, Narasu is happier than she was before, so the ending is one of the most satisfying endings I've ever seen.

Nito a best.
>>
HITORI DE IRU NO GA ICHIBAN RAKU DATTA
DAREKA TO ISSHO NI IRU TO BOKU WA BOKU JANAI
>>
God, I'm watching this right now and is fucking retarded. I really can help but laugh at all the stupid forced drama. Why is Okada still in the industry?
On the other hand, Naruse is cute and I kind of want to rape her tenderly.
>>
It was really good until the writer went full retard in last part
>>
>>139469401
They definitely made Jun more bitchy than they needed to.
>>
>mfw
>>
Man, Okada had a rough childhood.
>>
So were the jap BDs confirmed to have subs? Considering buying.

>>139466445
There's also a prequel-ish manga that was released before the movie as well, worth reading for more insight into Nito/Takumi's relationship prior to the film's events.
>>
>>139469464
>that whole spiel shitting on the guy
For what purpose?
>>
>>139470553
Because she's mad at him for not returning her love. He also gave her permission to shit on him to show that while words can hurt people, they can also make them happy.
>>
File: 1441661300938.jpg (30 KB, 288x432) Image search: [Google]
1441661300938.jpg
30 KB, 288x432
>>139470702
>words can hurt people, they can also make them happy.
They can also kill
>>
File: 685357.jpg (2 MB, 6413x4077) Image search: [Google]
685357.jpg
2 MB, 6413x4077
FUCKING LOVED IT. Hated the love story twist at first, then thought it was fair, then got mad again.

God dammit it's great.
>>
Okada does this pairing baiting and tragic heartbreak in everything.
I'm convinced she does it because she thinks her stories need to invoke some kind of emotion from the viewer, and the only way she knows how is to break somebody's heart with some melodramatic rejection.
She can write some decent characters but she needs a stern talking to on how to tell a story.
>>
So, which release am I supposed to download?
lleur, UCCUSS or this groupless HEVC release?
It should be working in Kodi.
>>
Daiki is just using Naruse as a rebound after getting rejected by Nito. Absolutely disgusting.
I am glad they did not show Naruse answer at the end and left it ambiguous.
>>
>>139472115
>>139471061
>>139470264
It felt OMK-ish.
This is not the same shit she pulled in NagiAsu. I can't even bother to be mad on that one.

>>139470397
Hmm, will see if I can find it. I can definitely support any pairing in the show.

>>139473034
It's hard to agree with this in retrospect. Daiki never stated clearly that he liked Nito, the whole banter in the station felt like frustration and "fulfilling" expectations of the masses. And Naruse was the girl who made him open his eyes to a lot of new reality and made him suppressed his ego.
I agreed that the movie wasn't being clear about it and it's one if its glaring flaws.
>>
>>139473034
Not really.
His confession to Nito was contrived, he was looking to remain the ace of the team.
Because he couldn't play getting with the cheer captain was another option, like his friend suggested.
He halfheartedly asked her to go with him to a love hotel as a confession, then casually asked her to go out when it didn't work.
He was just taking out his frustration in the moment, doing what everyone expected of him to do as the ace. At that point he was struggling to remain relevant on the team. He never seemed to have feelings for her. Even after finding out she was still in love with her ex.
He actively showed empathy toward Jun though, he nearly called Takumi dense as fuck, after he didn't realize what his actions caused on the day of the musical.
He did have some scenes showing his interesting in Jun, especially after she stuck up for him at the diner. When they walked home that one time it's sort of obvious from then on.
In no way was it a rebound because him and Nito were never an item, nor did he seem to like her either.
He showed way more interest in Jun, he was protective of her all throughout the second half.
>>
>>139466445
It annoyed me too, but after letting it digest I understand how it was absolutely necessary that it ended this way.

The whole egg thing is the most blatantly obvious metaphor for having a shell around your heart. The shell cracking happened whenever she was opening up her heart. And the point of the story is you can get hurt if you open up, but something good might happen also.

And this was just under 2 hours so IMO there was an adequate amount of relationship building. Doesn't matter if she showed affection to baseball-kun, he was the one who kokuhaku'd. He liked her because she defended him in the restaurant then she paid him a compliment walking home.
>>
>>139474171
Agreed. That's why I pointed out that a rewatch later (or even, spoiling the pairing from the start) might made the experience better, at least for people like me who were made to naively root for the wrong pairing, even after hitting every single point here >>139474028
>>
File: bravo okada.jpg (339 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
bravo okada.jpg
339 KB, 1280x1440
This was another clue how it would end at around 1:16. I glazed over the whole scene but recalled it as soon as the credits rolled.
>>
>>139474602
I see that mere mortal will never manage to align its thinking to Okada's way.
>>
I would give this movie props simply for making me unsure who was going to end up with who.
>>
>>139475476
She almost resembles a Hosoda movie character somehow in this scene. The wideness of the mouth, I guess.
>>139466973
Here she just looks like Minorin.
>>
>>139472115
This.
Naruse is just the new Noe
>>
File: mpv-shot0011.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0011.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
just finished it. those were some nice uniforms.
>>
I want to rub my dick on her stockings.
>>
File: boom.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>139470397
Yes, the BD comes whit subs
>>
>>139477821
Best song
>>
>>139474347
Depending how you look at it, the first watch could still have some value over rewatches. You can empathize with Naruse if you were frustrated she got rejected since she was too.
>>
What release should I go for?
>>
>>139479843
They all use the same retail subs at this point.
>>
Nito was just the worst, no personality the character.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.