[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S2 when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
https://youtu.be/K-sla0usg70
Is there any possibility to get s2 after the second game release?
>>
>>139445672
>s2
>second game
u wot m8?
>>
It's a sequel to a reboot. After, what? Ten years perhaps? Don't be so anal about it.
>>
>>139445672
The third game will be too big to not animate it. The whole second game was a buildup to the story. I expect grand things.
>>
>>139445672
you mean S3? because this one was the S2.
>>
Hopefully the director of the third anime if/when it comes out will actually play the damn game this time.

Season 1 was amazing, S2 was only good for the first OP
>>
File: transparentsak.png (158 KB, 450x480) Image search: [Google]
transparentsak.png
158 KB, 450x480
I just want Sakuya to be happy. She deserves better than what she got in the first game. I pray she's in the third game.
>>
>>139449504
What was the state of the game when anime production started anyway?
>>
>>139449994
IIRC the game came only out a week before the anime started. Haku was portrayed as another harem MC in the anime,and made him incompetent when the game had him as an actual tatician who reinvents air travel
>>
>>139450386
I know the game only came out right before the anime began. Which is why I'm curious whether or not it was even in a playable/close to finished state when production of the show began, probably a year or so before the game came out.

I'm sure the director at least had scripts. I'm not excusing him for his fuck-ups.
>>
>>139447283
>post factually incorrect information
>get called on it
>hurr you're just anal

Learn what a reboot is you ignorant ape.
>>
>>139447283
It's almost like you've never heard this series is a trilogy, with the third game coming out next year
>>
>>139450593
The anime is an supplement for the game, not a replacement, and a pretty enjoyable one. The only people complaining about it are people who can't play the game and hear how bad it was ruined by anons who played it with google translate.
>>
>>139451629
It was too close to the game's story for a supplement, but too far for a faithful adaptation.
Having played the game, I can't say I really enjoyed the anime original content of Haku cleaning gutters.
>>
>>139452060
Don't forget about all of the BL ruining the characters personalities
>>
>>139445672
>utter shitfest deserving more seasons

Nah, two cour was more than enought shit for an entire year.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.