[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really into manga but less into anime and i have been hearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lightharu.jpg (48 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
lightharu.jpg
48 KB, 400x291
really into manga but less into anime and i have been hearing or reading a lot about light novels and i want to start but what are like the best light novels genres mainly action but i really love a good story
>>
>>139442866
>i really love a good story

Then LNs aren't for you.
>>
i uh yeah well maybe you should umm go to the right board as well as maybe learning how to use punctuation so you dont sound like a 10 year old or something i dunno maybe just an idea have a happy april fools day anon i love you
>>
>>139442944
what do you mean
>>
>>139443106
LNs are about the same quality as shit you would find on fiction press.
>>
Not even a day in and the format change is attracting faggots like this.
>>
>>139442866
Boku no Pico: The Novelization
>>
>>139442866
The Haruhi novel got an official translation? Or some dedicated fan actually printed a book with the illustrations?
>>
>>139443517
It's been licensed for years, dude.
>>
>>139442866
>What is capitalization and punctuation
I think you should start with The Elements of Style. I'm certain you would gain a lot from it.

Honestly though, if you are not a picky reader and mainly looking for action and shenanigans, just go read whatever is top ranking in terms of sales.
>>
>>139443517
Dianne, Haruhi has had official books for a while now.
You need to stop doing things like this that make you look stupid.
>>
>>139442866
Holy shit, learn how to write before posting here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.