[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this movie /a/? The music was pretty nice,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
What did you think of this movie /a/? The music was pretty nice, pretty slow and a little bit over dramatic but overall decent. Great animation as well, also nice that best boy Tasaki got best girl
>>
>>139435914
>it's out
Picked up.
>>
>>139436386
It was out yesterday.
>>
I just grabbed it, fixed the script.
And I'm calling it the right name
"My Heart Wants to Shout."
>>
>>139437668
How much was there to fix?
>>
Naruse didn't deserve that heart break. She already got shit on enough.
Other girl was such a shit character.
>>
>>139438742
Yeah it was pretty heartbreaking, she deserves much better like Daiki.
>>
One last bump, seems no one has really seen this movie yet.
>>
What movie is this cecil and is it standalone?
>>
>>139440656
Its in the filename and its standalone.
>>
File: 270725.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
270725.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
Watched on a movie theater in January, missed the first 5 minutes.

It's fucking great. I liked how she didn't end up with Takumi just for the sake of fanservice. It was definitely infuriating at first, but the final outcome was really interesting.

Okada a pretty good writer.

GO WATCH IT /a/
>>
>>139435914
My review:

I want to fuck Nitou.

Thanks for reading, please subscribe.
>>
>>139442856
Nito a shit
>>
>>139438742
Naruse didn't deserve shit.
She nearly fucked over everyone's hardwork because she got ntr'd.
I was amazed at Takumi's patience.
>>
>>139442957
Because you can't be a little selfish after seeing your first love deny literally every assumption you made after he helped you make a fucking full length musical, right?

Besides, the whole accident resonated with what happened to her when she was little. Of course she would feel bad and not want to do the play anymore.
>>
>>139443228
>Because you can't be a little selfish
That's not a "little selfish", she nearly jeopardized the whole event. And once he came looking for her she acted like a bitch. She has responsibilities and she blew it over her own stupid assumptions. The dude never even showed romantic interest in her and she never even made a move on him. But somehow he "led her on" just by being a nice person.

Sure she has sympathetic circumstances but that doesn't excuse her.
>>
It was True Tears all over again.
>>
Best scene. Entire movie was worth watching for it alone.
https://u.pomf.is/oayqck.webm
>>
>>139442856
kill yourself nitofag
>>
>>139443423
It kinda was, didn't even think about that.
>>
>>139443379
She wrote the play and tried to bring everyone together in the first place. She acted like a bitch because they had shit to talk about before she would be able to step in that stage with a good attitude.

And that's how relationships work. You grow feelings for people after they go through an important part of your life when everyone else rejected you. He didn't give any leads that he didn't like her either, so why would it be stupid to make assumptions if they're not denied? Also, in japanese culture, I'm pretty sure their moves are way more subtle, and you also have to take into account that they were working hard on the play, when would they have time to "make a move"?

The fact that his dad was a dick to her and her mom didn't seem to give a shit about her feelings, and that she literally had no one to talk about her problems besides Takumi, does excuse her for me, at least just a little bit.
>>
File: 1444318392992.jpg (99 KB, 382x415) Image search: [Google]
1444318392992.jpg
99 KB, 382x415
>>139443578
Shawna don't be so sour about a little NTR.
>>
>>139443686
She can act like a bitch after she gets the work done. This is how you need to be when you are cooperating with others and they depend on you. You don't hold back everyone because your feelings are hurt over a silly misunderstanding on your part alone. .
Baseball bro should teach her good values at least.
>>
>>139444100
The whole point of the play was to confess her feelings to Takumi and to let her mom know how she felt about what happened when she was little. If she already knew he wouldn't love her back and she went back to feel just like when she was little and didn't have any resolve anymore, what would be the point of doing the play anyways?
>>
So awful I had to drop it, even though it was a film. This should've been obvious in retrospect though since

>script: Mari Okada
>>
I hope she said yes.
I hope he doesn't break her in half.
>>
File: image.png (427 KB, 1261x711) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427 KB, 1261x711
>>139435914
Mari Okada: The Movie

But seriously, that was super enjoyable. My one complaint is WHY DOES FUCKING OKADA BLUEBALL US WITH THE ROMANCE EVERY TIME
>>
>>139435914
Dunno why I expected more, but this is typical Okada stuff (Anohana mainly).
It's a shame because I think it had some interesting ideas, and the story itself was not bad, but holy shit were there cringy and forced drama moments.
6-7/10.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.