[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kagewani
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
Fear arrives again!
>>
Glad to see Kagewani back, and this first episode had everything I liked about the first season.

And it has another top-tier ED.
>>
Why are the girls in the series so cute?
>>
WhyNot's still dead, right?
>>
>>139429151
The best short of its season is back.
>>
>>139430299
They haven't released anything in a month and still haven't finished the first season.
>>
>>139429151
Oh shit HS is already out
>>
Am I just crazy or is it slight more animated than S1?
>>
So how do we call this bat-bird-mothman thing?
>>
I really wished they kept the ending riff from last season, It was the best part of the episodes. But as long as there's more Banba this will still be good.
>>
>>139430865
It's slightly better.
Could be imagining it though.
>>139431208
It somewhat reminds me of the Erlkönig though that's a very loose association
>>
>>139431208
Plan with no survivors
>>
So he has a beard now?

>>139431208
flying pussy or maneater
>>
>>139433003
Is it him?
>>
Amazing episode, good to see they're keeping up
ED sounds good too, hope we get a full version soon
I thought that journalist would be our new protagonist, seeing how Banba is an overpowered monster now
>>
>>139433539
I thought they were going in that direction for a second too, thank god they didn't. Wouldn't be the same without Sugita.
>>
I half-want them to bring this glorious bastard back, even though it'll be an asspull
He's too fucking handsome
>>
>>139433946
He's going to be the big bad
>>
>>139429747
Those bitches ain't cute bruh
>>
>>139429151
Praise the gods.
>>
>>139431208
It looked like a dick was coming out of its mouth
>>
Did we ever get the OP/ED for last season?
I can't find it on nyaa.
>>
>>139434260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Rtq5ge42I
Don't know about nyaa
>>
>>139434260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Rtq5ge42I
>>
>>139434281
>>139434327
I saw the youtube video, but wasn't sure if anyone had actually bought the OST/uploaded the song elsewhere.
>>
>>139434393
Not that I know of, sadly. At least we have the full version at all, I thought for a while the show was so unpopular we wouldn't be able to find it anywhere.
>>
>>139434507
>I thought for a while the show was so unpopular
It actually did okay sales-wise, if I remember right.
Considering it probably cost them about 2000 yen to animate, they only really had to cover the cost of the VAs.
>>
pretty good episode
>>
So why is Banba is prison?
>>
>>139438270
He's a monster now.
>>
>>139438290
So he purposely got himself jailed in case he loses control? How will he get out to search for the kagewani
>>
Is this season the same format as last season?
>>
>>139438757
I don't think they'd simply let him out
>>
>>139434587
Yeah, no wounder Sugita gets one line per episode.
>>139438849
Same format even on the same hour.
>>
Probably the weakest episode yet. Will miss Arrival of Fear.
>>
I liked the old opening better but I'm glad this got another season. I looked forward to it every Friday last fall.
>>
Anyone else feel the mystery and fear of the unknown was decreased because now we know what's behind all the monster appearances?
>>
This was the spookiest monster so far to me. Just off the fact that I didn't have a fucking clue what it was.
>>
>>139442914
Yeah. I was expecting Banba to slaughter the monster at the end to make it clear that things were moving in a different direction.
>>
>>139429151
Pretty bad chapter, but the first of the show was also one of the worst, so I hope they'll improve again.
>>
>there's.... someoneonthewing... some..... THING!
>>
ARRIVAL OF FEAR
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.