[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are literally living in the Golden age of anime, we have infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1419741154307.jpg (270 KB, 1280x1445) Image search: [Google]
1419741154307.jpg
270 KB, 1280x1445
We are literally living in the Golden age of anime, we have infinite diversity right now, tropes are more or less dead, high quality budget animation, amazing amounts of merch, doujin and the like.

really eras like the 80's and 90's cant compete.
>>
File: Bandai_10_years.png (127 KB, 1446x904) Image search: [Google]
Bandai_10_years.png
127 KB, 1446x904
>>139429101

True. But underage retards will always scream about the death of anime and past golden age.
>>
>tropes are more or less dead

good one
>>
>>139429289
tropes only exsist in a self aware form now.

>>139429227
the problem is nostalgia i think. Sure X fighting anime was good, but they only remember it as being godlyt becuase of childhood / nostalgia. I think dragon ball is a good example of this
>>
>>139429101
>tropes are more or less dead,

Hah.

If anything, anime is far more diverse now, so the classic anime tropes aren't as blatantly abused anymore. But they're still plenty there.
>>
>>139429101
I don't know. The anime bubble was at it's peak around 2006~2009.
>>
>>139429101
>high quality budget animation

Anime is pretty much talking heads right now. There is very little actual animation in a typical moment. Even "action" shows only reserve the actual animation for a few choice bits during key episodes.
>>
>>139429101
Shitty LN adaptations aren't my definition of a golden age.

The whole concept of a golden age is retarded as fuck anyways and proves how immature animefans are.
>>
>>139431724
And yet people complain about forced animation
>>
>>139429101
Bullshit

You only day that because you like slice of life with cute girls and harem, or to put them together: waifu anime

The industry is actually dying because of this stuff overflowing the media
>>
>>139432067
no! i tend to dislike SOl and idol and Game anime, the adaptations are fine honestly.

I dont think its the best anime, in fact 999 and logh will always be my favorite but theirs a huge interest in anime now on a global scale.
>>
>>139429101
>we have infinite diversity right now, tropes are more or less dead, high quality budget animation
Why do half the shows of a season share the same plot? Why is every one a tsundere or another kind of slut? Why is teh art most of the time garbage?
>>
April fools hurr
>>
>>139429101
>3d models are still used for almost every non human moving object
anime was a mistake
>>
File: 1457427434726.jpg (79 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
1457427434726.jpg
79 KB, 551x600
>>139429101
>tropes are more or less dead

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.
>>
>>139432286
Perhaps, but you gotta see that the production of anime has been, as of late, forced to cater to the men who watch the media because of waifuism, SoL and harem selling like hotcakes regardless of quality and originality (mostly none) because that's what otakus want

Miyazaki is a geezer faggot, but there is some truth in him saying that taste is being lost because of these people and moeshit
>>
>>139429101
>We are literally living in the Golden age of anime, we have infinite diversity right now, tropes are more or less dead, high quality budget animation, amazing amounts of merch, doujin and the like.
>April 1st
>>
>>139433244
>being this retarded
You know jackshit about anime history, sales, or Miyazaki's opinions. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.