[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tropes you hate >"He's dense and a pervert, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: DF3FDF68.jpg (56 KB, 284x283) Image search: [Google]
DF3FDF68.jpg
56 KB, 284x283
Tropes you hate
>"He's dense and a pervert, but he's kind"
and
>MC gets transported into an jrpg/mmo world
The latter is so overused and shitty it makes me avoid the series completely
>>
Genki girls.
Tsunderes.
Yanderes.
Whatever the emo angsty faggot protagonist who is also a prodigy is called.

I never got the appeal of the first three, and the last is obviously wish fulfilment for boys and schlickbait for girls.
>>
>>139419229
>>139419434
shut the fuck up lilian and esther lol
>>
>>139419455
Hey Kat, why don't you make like a cat and fuck off already?
>>
>Well-armed mook army that NEVER EVER gets shit done and gets BTFO by even minor/weak characters

This shit really needs to stop.
>>
>>139419229
Oh man I have JUST the new series for you!

http://re-zero-anime.jp/

Yes it will be shit
>>
>geniuses
That's not how it fucking works.
>>
>>139419229
>Tropes
kill urself my man
>>
I have a theory that the NTR genre is a result of years of "self-insert male harem protagonists" and "love interests with incredible low standards."

It has resulted a toxic blend of self-hatred and misogyny. "If she'd be interested in someone as disgusting as YOU, she'd have sex with anybody."

The self-insert in NTR isn't the dominant guy. It's the one being cuckold.
>>
>>139419229
>Tropes
Homosexual OPs.
>>
>MC dont get attracted to girl rather trap
>>
>>139419229
>MC gets transported into an jrpg/mmo world
Well most shows for at least a year now will be just that because it's the cool thing right now.
>>
>>139419229
A boy fall in love with a phone
>>
File: 1459430074988.png (1 MB, 588x1198) Image search: [Google]
1459430074988.png
1 MB, 588x1198
>>139419229
pretty sure most battle harems fit the bill
>>
>>139423822
huh.
>>
File: Wordartonline.png (234 KB, 631x433) Image search: [Google]
Wordartonline.png
234 KB, 631x433
>>139419229
>>
>Wait not inside! It's not a safe day!
>He finishes inside anyway
>>
>>139419229
>Conventional weapons do not work!
>>
>>139420069
>I am so traumatized by the faggots on tvtropes that now the mere mention of word tropes triggers me

You know anon, there is a way to end your suffering.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.