[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could anybody actually enjoy that ending? And it's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Anime-Cover.jpg (344 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Fullmetal-Alchemist-Anime-Cover.jpg
344 KB, 1280x1024
How could anybody actually enjoy that ending? And it's not like the movie made the ending any more bearable. I'd say it made it even worse.
>>
>>139389414
To be clear, are we discussing 2003 anime, or manga/Brotherhood?
>>
>>139389451
2003, along with Conqueror on Shamballa
>>
>>139389414
BONES
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
>>139389414
Well, I do. It has my favorite type of ending. Protagonists gets only what they were going to, and nothink more. But ok, Rose plot was stupid as hell! I never liked her, and her role in ending just anoye me!
>>
I liked the movie because I thought the ending for the anime wasn't really worth it
The new Envy was pretty cool and the things that happened in the movie can be considered pretty canon if you ask me (Canon to the 2003 series)

But honestly the 2009 anime is the better version, we all know that.
>>
How many anime original endings of adaptations have been satisfying? They always go off the deep towards the end and have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>139390747
Agreed. She felt very shoehorned into the plot. Also, she got in the way of Winry, who was practically made for that role at the end.

The movie was alright. I like that the brothers ended up together, but I hate that they had to leave everything else behind, y'know? It felt like Avery hollow victory.
>>
>>139390899
As hated as it is here, I think Naruto could have turned out alright if it went off on its own path with the anime. Maybe they would have kept things simple and not have as much power creep.
>>
>>139391000
Eee... do you remember ANY good filer of Naruto?
>>
>>139389414
I like Envy and Lust more in the 2003 version. Brotherhood counterparts were flat and cartoonishly evil.
>>
>>139391335
Anything with Lee or Guy, really.

I'm saying, what if the studio in charge actually put effort in instead of making filler?
>>
>>139391401
I agree with you with lust but Envy was more fun in brotherhood due to the first half of the series with him having his way and the second half he was being pushed around, fucked up, and then everyone saw him as a pathetic being.
>>
>>139391401
Lust was given so much focus in 03, it almost felt like Brohood was off-setting that intentionally.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.