[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>12 episodes to become the magical girl What the fuck? No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>12 episodes to become the magical girl

What the fuck? No really what the fuck? That's like if Shinji got in the robot in episode 25. How do people call this the new Evangelion?
>>
is the point no
right
>>
i dropped it 15 minutes in

its okay to not like something /a/ likes
>>
>>139380639
She became one in the first 2 minutes of the show. It was explained she'd destroy the earth if she became a magical girl. The show has its flaws, but this is not one if them.
>>
I think they just call Rebellion the new End of Evangelion.

Rebellion was really good though, the series was kinda lame, but Rebellion was amazing to watch.
>>
>>139381387
EoE was a good ending to Eva, better than the actual show
Rebellion wasn't as good as the series, and is pretty blatantly trying to set up more movies to cash in
>>
>>139380639
Pay more attention fag. She's been a magical girl during every single one of the timelines. It's just that Homura tries to prevent it every time.

>>139381387
And this. Rebellion is much better.
>>
>>139381530
>Madoka Magica is built on playing with audience expectations for a mahou shoujo anime
>Anon angered that his expectations for a mahou shoujo anime aren't met

He should probably just watch Yuuki Yuna.
>>
File: madoka succubus.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
madoka succubus.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>>139380639
She already was a magical girl before in the past timelines. Homushit just delayed it for 12 episodes because fuck this shit.
>>
12 episodes to become the Magic Girlâ„¢ was what made it so great.
>>
>>139381497
>EoE was a good ending to Eva
Yes it was. People give it too much credit though. Just because it was the ending we needed doesn't mean it was excellent.

>and is pretty blatantly trying to set up more movies to cash in
People who say Rebellion was unneeded clearly have not contemplated the folly of Madoka's wish, and Homura's resolve.
>>
>>139383439
I'm not saying Rebellion was unneeded or tacked on. It just seems clear to me that they're trying to spread 1 movies' worth of material across 2. PMMM is a fantastic cash cow and it's gonna be milked dry
>>
File: CeUUG0fUkAAzCTj.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CeUUG0fUkAAzCTj.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>>139383569
>PMMM is a fantastic cash cow and it's gonna be milked dry
>Implying this is a bad thing

Not that anon, but these clothing promotions range from super adorbs to excellent fap material.

I agree though. I hope the next project is the end. As long as the integrity of the anime proper isn't compromised, I don't mind the milking.
>>
>>139383569
I don't feel like Rebellion needs a sequel. Then again, I didn't feel like we needed Rebellion and I was wrong about that. We saw the disastrous consequences of Madoka's wish, now let's see the consequences of Homura's.
>>
Rebellion was pure trash and it never happened
>>
>>139383569
The next movie is going to be the last, and it's going to be a glorious trainwreck and I will love every second of it.
>>
>>139384474
LAst of the main project.
Probably a prequel movie about Kyoko and Mami ala The Different Story, and a new anime of Oriko Magica if they can justify it. Which I bet they will
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.