[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charlotte OVA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (16 KB, 529x278) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16 KB, 529x278
Nobody watched it?
>>
wasn't even aware of its existance, is it worth watching?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (45 KB, 465x285) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
45 KB, 465x285
>>139364524
Episode it's about a loli that reads people minds when they are near her, and said people hear those thoughts. Worth if you have nothing to watch, and if you like lolis.
Also just looked at the archive and saw one little thread, gome.
>>
I want to fuck Nao.
>>
>>139364356
I enjoyed it, it ended wayy too abruptly though
>>
>>139364356
The Nao is love.
The Nao is life.
>>
>>139364676
Get in the line.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY KISSU SCENE?!?!
>>
Key AIDS, yup.
>>
I had enough of that already
>>
>>139364676
>>139366478
I want to marry Nao!
>>
Used goods.
>>
that loli and her friend are cute
>>
>>139364356
Backlog'd
>>
>>139364356
not I
>>
That special was better than any single episode in the TV series.
I wish it would have stayed episodic instead of the standard Jun Maeda trainwreck we got.
>>
File: charlottescare.jpg (852 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
charlottescare.jpg
852 KB, 1920x1080
>>139364356
We watched it, you just missed the threads.
>>
It was ok, nothing new or relevant.
Maybe upset Nao but that's it.
>>
If Nao was real, I'd make sweet, sweet rape to her tied up body.
>>
>>139364356
Does this take place after the series or in between?
>>
>>139364356
I did.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.