[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Near
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: near.jpg (21 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
near.jpg
21 KB, 500x278
>>
and?
>>
Knee her? I don't even know her!
>>
>hey guys lets replace our antagonist with a shittier version of him

brilliant writing. ffs
>>
FAR

WHERE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER YOU ARE
>>
You have to admit he's fuckable. He looks so soft.
>>
>>139360146
Near. Just Near.
>>
File: dhfdg.jpg (94 KB, 1660x1528) Image search: [Google]
dhfdg.jpg
94 KB, 1660x1528
>>139359798
Far.
>>
>>139360504
>>139361142
>xD
Fuck off.
>>
>>139359798
Is that a shota?
>>
>>139359798
Light Yagami did nothing wrong
>>
What was so bad about Near, honestly? What makes him worse than L?
>>
>>139360346
AND I KNOW THAT

MY HEART WILL

GO OOOOOOOOON
>>
I feel like I'm the only one who liked that Near beat Light.

He is literally a shittier version of L in everyway and it shows how far Light has fallen.

Hell he only lost because he never took him and Mello seriously in the first place, it's his own fault.
>>
>>139360253
>>139361142
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>139361014
Wherever you are.
>>
>>139361014
Originally Mello was supposed to be named Near, because he was the nearest to Light and Near Mello, because of his mellow personality.

The artist mixed up the names or something so they just went with it.
>>
>>139364761
I belieeeeve that the heart does

Go oooooooooon
>>
Near is cool, him manipulating Light's teammates and lying about their death was one of the best tricks. Light got fucked and he deserved every inch of it
>>
File: Mello_scar.png (282 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Mello_scar.png
282 KB, 704x396
Mello is life
>>
Light lost to himself, not Near or Mello. Mello was pretty based though.
>>
>>139360253
Near should have died instead of mello, wouldn't have saved the ending but would have been slightly less shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.