[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWORD ART ONLINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 11876.jpg (134 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
11876.jpg
134 KB, 1600x600
Why didn't the main cast stop playing MMOs after the SAO incident?
>>
>>139357061
because they think the stuff was fixed.
>>
Because ur mom xdxdxd
>>
Because, just like Akira Toriyama, Masashi Kishimoto, Tite Kubo and the likes, the author realized he accidentally created a cash cow and decided to milk the shit out of it despite being a mediocre writer.
>>
>>139357061
So that the creator can have an excuse to keep writing this shitty light novels.
>>
Because the author wants money
>>
DUDE GAMES ARE MY LIFE LMAO
>>
>>139357654
Kishimoto had it perfect at first though, it felt like a classic 90s adventure
>>
>>139357061
Because SAO is SHIT
>>
>>139357061
Why do people keep driving after being in a car accident? They consider it to be in the past, a lesson learned, and they move on.
>>
>>139357368
>>139357842
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139359495
Not the same. Cars serves every day function as a mode of transportation to be productive. You don't have to play video games. There are also other genres and more traditional video games.
>>
>>139359907
>There are also other genres and more traditional video games.
This made me think about a horrible future where the only games are shitty MMOs.
>>
>>139357814
>author

You mean the company wants more money and beats the author into producing more even if he doesn't want to
>>
>>139357061
Because this is a story where the villain wins. He got a lot of them hooked, regardless.
>>
>>139357061
>applying logic to shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.