[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has an MC ever broken a girls heart as hard as Joe broke Yoko's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: shiraki yoko.png (157 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shiraki yoko.png
157 KB, 640x480
He treated her like shit the whole series and after she confesses to him he leaves her alone and goes off to die. Jesus christ that was brutal.

Seriously though, that was one of the most interesting relationships I've seen in anime.
>>
>>139350061
They had a pretty good understanding at the end though. Even if its entirely her fault that he died.
>>
>>139350061
What's with the sperm?
>>
File: WhiteAlbum_brutal_4chan.png (100 KB, 820x202) Image search: [Google]
WhiteAlbum_brutal_4chan.png
100 KB, 820x202
>>139350061
>>
>>139350061
>not Joe 2 Yoko
>>
>>139352552
Just googled a pic sorry.
>>
Which is why it's the best relationship in anime and manga
>>
>>139352622

Nah m8, place is taken by Oscar-Andre obviously.
>>
>>139350061
>A male anime character is a prick to women who want his dick and dies a virgin

I don't know anon, it's not really outside the norm.
>>
>>139352823
She starts off as a rich character who he sees as looking down on the poor and she tries to change his perspective of her throughout the series by helping him but it usually ends up with her looking down on him, at least from Joe's perspective.

She does so much for him but he only sees the bad points of her actions and convinces himself that she hasn't changed since he meet her. He also ignores all of the times she tries to show him that she is also a woman and not just some rich girl. Then when she finally accepts her own feelings and tries to take responsibility for what she has done for him (even though she had good intentions), he brushes her aside one last time as he has always done because boxing means more to him.

No. I would say this is definitely outside the norm. It's a very interesting love story.
>>
>>139353593
>MC doesn't deserve the affections of the LI

As usual.
>>
>>139355094
Got that backwards bub
>>
>>139356228
Hardly, but I'll admit it goes both ways.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.