[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Specific Ability/Power Names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 526x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 526x534
Post stuff like the Campiones' Authorities, Stands from JoJo, etc. It feels lazy to me when writers just use 'ability' or something like that.
>>
boku no pico has shota
>>
>>139347431
Luo Hao a best
>>
The Dick
>>
File: 1454804528200.gif (216 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454804528200.gif
216 KB, 400x400
>>139347431
Das Spritzen
>>
>>139347431
"Quirk" from Hero Academy
"Alter" from s-CRY-ed
>>
>>139347431
Do special names for ability users count?

Like, as far as I know, Darker than Black doesn't have a specially term for the abilities themselves, but the people who use them are called "Contractors" rather than ability users or something plain like that.

--------
As for abilities not being called abilities, I guess Branch of Sin from Deadman Wonderland is one.
>>
File: swordbearer.png (490 KB, 817x758) Image search: [Google]
swordbearer.png
490 KB, 817x758
>>139347431
about a light novel i was "illustrating time ago"

Farylion: sword of the Snow flower
a sword that can show its powers only to whose bear the blood of its maker.
when the meteo show the right situation it can occasionaly call a Lightning to hit everything that stand between the sky and the point of the blade, and after that the blade will glow of a stunning light that will cut everything that stan in its way, of course after one hit the sword return to normal and will take time to be able to summon another lightning
>>
Steins;Gate with Reading Steiner. Does anyone know if there is any meaning behind the term at all?
>>
>>139350278
Its what he calls his ability to remember other timelines when nobody else does
>>
>>139350278
>>139350540

I dont think the actual name he gave it is significant in any way
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.