[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End of Evangelion Brand new improved subs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Well, all that is left before muxing everything out for my v2 batch is reviewing and QCing my brand new EoE subs.

In the absence of a proper team and contact with good native English speakers' QCs, The best way for me to finish this subs is to ask help of anyone of you that would be willing to give a read on the subs.

Any type errors, missing punctuation or odd lines you find would be deeply appreciated.

Yes, the subs have TN just as reference, I'll hide them for the final release, of course. TS will also be slightly different for secondary lines.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdz1qbmzfpiadrv/Eoe%2025%27%20Sephirotic%20v0.9.3.ass?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg1c7t7cffu8v8a/Eoe%2026%27%20Sephirotic%20v0.9.3.ass?dl=0
>>
>>139344661
What's going on here?
>>
>>139344860
Public QC request for an End of Evangelion movie release
>>
>>139344860
UNO FARTO
>>
Maybe you can learn to encode beforehand
>>
>>139345021
Just get the raw already, bitch. You complain every time, but his is the best version available.
>>
File: 1437526011088.jpg (19 KB, 443x395) Image search: [Google]
1437526011088.jpg
19 KB, 443x395
>>139344992
>Public QC
explain?
>>
>>139345021
I'm still waiting for your master release to destroy Sephirotic's, senpai. Oh, wait, you are only shitposting and can't do it.
>>
>>139345021
What a bitch you are. I'm glad I'm not you.
>>
>>139345021
I know you are only hating and can't really make a better encode without bloating the filesize, but nevertheless, tell us, what encode settings would you use?
>>
>>139345021
trueeee
>>
So, I suppose the release will be ready by the next weekend then?
>>
>>139347529
Yes, almost certain.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.