[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the most pointless show of the season? The plot went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Was this the most pointless show of the season? The plot went absolutely nowhere
>>
>>139340701
It was a 5 minute short about a little girl in a swimsuit, did you really expect anything
>>
>>139340701
My dick liked it, isn't that enough?
>>
>>139340701
B-but I want to be your best friend!
>>
>>139340751

The middle school landlord was only 2 minutes, including a 30s OP and accomplished more.
>>
>>139340701
>Pointless
I'm pretty sure that's Teekyuu by design.
>>
What do you mean pointless? It was supposed to boost manga's popularity, just like any other, that's all.
That being said, manga is exactly the same. Nothing happens so hard it went heavily into "tedious to read" territory pretty fast.
>>
>>139340701
So it is the Seinfeld of anime?
>>
>>139340701
Thank you for starting this thread so I can ask what the fuck is µtw fapping to that they haven't released ep 12 yet?
>>
I watched it for the PLOT
>>
>>139342463
I watched it for the suffering and bullying.
>>
>fat parrot outright says there's no evils to fight anymore
>just turns lolis into mahou shoujos because he must

how bittersweet to finally find a nakama but you're getting too old to be a mahou shoujo, though
;_;
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.