[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: iu.jpg (11 KB, 317x236) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
11 KB, 317x236
What did she mean by that?
>>
eat me
>>
Adult stuff, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>139338392
>le question yamyam thread
Fuck off.
>>
>>139338648
But she isn't an adult, how would she understand then?
>>
>>139338392
Asuka internal turmoil is that she wants to be mature and an adult, but just simply isnt ready and doesnt understand or comprehend what it means to be "an adult".

Her weakness was she doesnt know how to be down to earth. Its why she is a opposite to Shinji. He wants to say in place, she wants to move forward.
>>
Most hyper-sexual pubescent girls have fucked up parents. t. Asuka
>>
>>139338392

holding her hand
>>
>>139339662
Then there's Rei who wants neither to move forwards nor stay in place, only to be herself and d what's right.

She is the most mature and most adult.

Truly best girl.
>>
File: Kaji_(Rebuild).png (206 KB, 437x369) Image search: [Google]
Kaji_(Rebuild).png
206 KB, 437x369
>>139338392
That Kaji is best man.
>>
Entering another dimension
>>
>>139341225
>Kaji spent his years in college turning Misato inside out before being hired as a triple agent dank as fuck 007 watermelon farming spy who is lusted after by scientists and teens alike

Truly living the dream.
>>
>>139341961
>>Truly living the dream.
>living
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.