[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why they assassinate the best super sayian transformation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 459938-dragon-ball-z-goku-ss3.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
459938-dragon-ball-z-goku-ss3.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
So why they assassinate the best super sayian transformation and instead gave us this blue bullcrap again?
>>
>>139325442
Super Saiyen 3 looks cool
>>
>>139325442
Because the "best" Super Saiyan transformation canonically never won a fight.
>>
I have always asked why Piccolo isn't way much stronger in Dragon Ball Super.

He was a God, remember?

Shouldn't he have no problem to use God powers?

Instead some unsophisticated half monkeys are suddenly Gods now...
>>
>>139325641
So true yet so weird
>>
>>139325641
I think that's a different kind of god. Piccolo is Earth's god. Beerus is Universe 7's destroyer god. It's a completely different scale. More than that, I think the title of Earth's god might just be more ceremonial than anything, there's no indication that he has any advantages over any other Namekian, nor is there any indication that any Namekian has any access to any kind of god ki.
>>
>>139325442
>No eyebrows

It was always the worst
>>
SS3 is garbage m8. It functionally does not work for a living body and only gives a temporary powerup before being taxing to the user

>>139325641
>He was a God, remember?
There's a difference between "god" on Earth which is just a title and the idea of a deity like the Supreme Kais and the "Hakkaishin" which uses the word for god but is much more like "this is a big thing" for Beerus
>>
>>139326678
SSJ3 allowed Goku to fight Buu and he could've beat the fat one. SSJ2 would get totally rekt.
>>
>>139326726
Agreed. SSJ3 while it did cost a lot of energy, it was sufficient enough to fight on par with beings like Fat and Kid Buu. Anything less than that was so easily raped (refer to Gohan vs Fat Buu)
>>
>>139327030
>SSJ3 while it did cost a lot of energy, it was sufficient enough to fight on par with beings like Fat and Kid Buu.
see >>139325531

It sucks.
>>
>>139327030
Having a transformation that doesn't just steamroll the villain is a nice change too. SSJ3 is a last resort power-up and it shows (it looks buffer and more menacing than the previous forms).

>>139327076
Just because it's Buu. Vegeta would have died if he was in Goku's shoes (actually, he did)
>>
>>139327130
>Just because it's Buu. Vegeta would have died if he was in Goku's shoes (actually, he did)

What is about "Never won a fight in canon" do you not understand?
>>
>>139327233
Just because a transformation never won a fight doesn't mean it was useless. Thanks to SSJ3, Goku didn't die fighting Buu. With SSJ2, Fat Buu would have obliterated him and destroyed the Dragon Radar (and probably killed Trunks so no Gotenks).
>>
>>139325915

Dende who is now the earth's god could feel beerus's ki.
>>
>>139325442
Nah gogeta was much more based than this shit.
>>
I actually like that SS3 has a time limit. It should be that trump card to be pulled out when everything else fails and not something to be used all the time just because it was cool looking.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.