[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>end of part one Is part 2 going to happen? The ending was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>end of part one
Is part 2 going to happen?
The ending was fucking weird
>>
>>139323418
Literally 404 sales.
>>
File: 1335828124641.jpg (87 KB, 538x960) Image search: [Google]
1335828124641.jpg
87 KB, 538x960
>>
>>139323418
So good

Fuck the haters
>>
>>139323418
Read the manga.
>>
>>139326521
I really don't feel like it after the rotoscoping, it will not feel the same
Can you tell me what the fuck happens after the anime ends?
>>
>>139323418
This anime was disturbing as fuck. And just when you think oh gosh everything's gonna get fixed and you'll finally be able to breathe again, they shove that ending into your brains, showing you how part 2 will be about the poor kid turning into a psychopath and raping the love of his life.

I'd love a second season though, but we all know it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>139327264
>raping the love of his life

He does it in the manga?
>>
File: 13.png (580 KB, 1366x732) Image search: [Google]
13.png
580 KB, 1366x732
>>139327288
I don't know, I never checked the manga myself. But I think this screenshot speaks for itself.
>>
>>139327465
Since he is literally only covering her mouth and she is free to punch him or whatever I'm pretty sure that is consensual sex
>>
>>139327264
>raping the love of his life.
He's the one who gets raped.
>>
>>139327288
I think you mean the reverse of this.
>about the love of his life turning into a pyschopath and nearly raping the poor kid by threatening to lie to the cops with claims that he raped her.
AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE FESTIVAL.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.