[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about Mari Okada.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: okada.jpg (18 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
okada.jpg
18 KB, 200x197
Say something nice about Mari Okada.
>>
A cute.
>>
She isn't Urobuchi
>>
>>139313775
She's still capable of surprising me.
>>
She is a female better Urobuchi.
>>
>>139313775
Why is she stuck in that thumbnail?
>>
Who?
>>
She won't write another Gundam series.
>>
She's not jewish.
>>
I can immediately know which series I am not watching when I find her name associated with the project.

Saves me a lot of time and patience.

Most overrated person in the anime industry. Yes, more than fucking Yamakan.
>>
>>139313775
>behind Gemini of the Meteor
ROOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>139313968
But anon Yamakan isn't even rated.
>>
>>139313775
Her shows are easy to make fun of.
>>
>>139314005
Tell that to the people who keep funding and hiring him, like they fund and hire Mari fucking Okada.
>>
She did great work on Simoun, Red Garden, and Diamond Dust Drops.
>>
>>139314022
Have I missed something, has Yamakan done anything in the last two years?
>>
>>139314223
He's been churning out several Wake Up Girls movies.

Like 3 or 4.
>>
>>139313775

She's not unattractive, and she's far from the worst of anime writers. I enjoyed Wixoss in many ways. She's no literary giant, and doesn't weave complex thought provoking narratives fraught with deep symbolism and thought provoking themes, but that's not what she's trying to be or do. I have no problems at all with Mari Okada.

In fact, I'd totally go for a drink with her some time.
>>
>>139313845
>urobutcher
>>
>>139313775
IBO was much better than Cross Ange.
>>
File: image.png (361 KB, 579x819) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361 KB, 579x819
I wanna ram my cock down her throat
>>
>>139313775
>>Something nice about mari okada she is the Worst guionist director ever
>>
It was nice that many of her ideas for AnoHana were overruled or we would have had Hanasaku Iroha 2.0.
>>139313845
OP asked us to say something nice.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.