[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLCL Seasons 2 & 3 Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: flclvis.gif (776 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
flclvis.gif
776 KB, 500x384
So the animation is probably going to be okay, but what of the music for FLCL seasons 2 & 3?

Should they keep using the Pillows or hire the services of a more contemporary Japanese rock band?

And if the latter comes to pass, who should they get?
>>
>>139313411
There is only one answer, and it is Pillows. Anything else, get it the fuck out of my face.

Pillows are confirmed already, by the way.
>>
>>139313411
I'd personally like The Flaming Lips if they don't get The Pillows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs56ygZplQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IP3S8dxU8
>>
>more contemporary Japanese rock ban
The pillows are still around, I've seen them tour in several cities around Kanto over the past year.
>>
>>139314038
You say it's confirmed. But I don't believe
>>
Do we even know what the plot is going to be about? Like what if there is a time skip, and it changes from a coming of age story, to a story about being an adult, and season three is about coming to terms with your death? I'm not sure if the Pillows can catch the vibe of those types of story like they did with a story of adolescence.
>>
>>139315359
>>139314038
Pillows haven't been confirmed at all

Their albums post Happy Bivouac don't fit FLCLs style at all, they'd have to record new songs or just use the old stuff.

It won't be the pillows at all.
>>
>>139315701
Time skip. Switching protagonist to a girl, probably going to be her coming of age story.
>>
I'll be shocked if they actually do a female version of a story about puberty instead of just making more girl powah nonsense.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.