[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genshiken thread? Let's talk about the most underappreciated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: genshiken-nidaime-ed-1-3.jpg (147 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
genshiken-nidaime-ed-1-3.jpg
147 KB, 1600x900
Genshiken thread?

Let's talk about the most underappreciated anime / manga about an anime club, and how much Nidaime fucking sucked.

Genshiken > Genshiken OVA > Genshiken 2's Yaoi episode > Genshiken 2 as a whole > that Girugamesh commercial with Gay Men > Genshiken Nidaime
>>
>>139308605
The best thing that came out of Nidaime was the ED and the picture you posted. It just gives you so much nostalgia. I miss sasahara I hate that he just got written out of the story. You'd think that he'd show up more with Ogiue being around
>>
>>139309174
But nope, we got more Kuchiki instead. Oh joy...
>>
>>139309225
And madarame being an indecisive shit.
>>
>>139309304
And some fat chick.
>>
Sue is best girl.
>>
>>139309416
To be fair, she added variety to the show, as in "holy shit, a fat girl in a anime"
>>
>>139309489
Losers can't be the best
>>
Where would Kujiun rank in terms of Genshiken anime? the OVA obviously, not the fucking awful TV series.
>>
>>139310124
She won at yuri and cuteness.
>>
>>139308605

nidaime was doomed to suck from the start because kio can't write for shit

expect genshiken sandaime with madarame's loser son when kio needs money again
>>
I only watched the first season, does it really turn that hard from nerds doing nerd shit into gay crossdressing harem?
>>
>>139308605
Shit taste made. Nidaime was good until the harem arc, then it turned to shit. But the first volumes were fine, Madarame's confession is one of the best scenes in the manga, first Genshiken included.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.