[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Juri/Jeri Katou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Jeri_Katou.png (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Jeri_Katou.png
1 MB, 1200x900
Looking back, I think she might've had autism.

What's /a/ think?
>>
it's anime, so yeah there's like at least an 85% chance it was autism
>>
>>139307619
That handpuppet was enough proof.
>>
>>139307619
>>139307719
I also like the fact she and Lain have the same dub VA
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>139307719
Her big brother gave her that puppet, and her father seems terribly protective of her. Maybe her big brother died.
>>
>>139307619
>my first anime crush had autism
I just want to hug her even more.
>>
File: 45a.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
45a.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>139307766
come to think of it, that was probably on purpose, not just because of how they look but how they both sink into a digital void as they escape from the real world
>>
Reminder tamers is massively fucking overrated and 02 is overly hated for its ending, despite not being an amazing season overall.

Xros is the second best season.
>>
Considering all the other dark and subtle themes going on in Digimon Tamers, I wouldn't put Jeri having a mental disorder past the author.
>>
>>139307619
I think she's just a walking SEL reference.

Still the best character in Tamers and [spoilers]Leomon's death and her reaction afterwards will never fail at making me cry[/spoilers]
>>
File: laughing_lain.jpg (29 KB, 510x420) Image search: [Google]
laughing_lain.jpg
29 KB, 510x420
>>139307766
>>139309216
>>139309617
I could see Lain getting really fucking happy to get a digimon.
>>
>>139307619
I think it's more that she's just really sheltered. She acts odd and has a hard time dealing with emotions, but she shows her attachment pretty damn well when Leomon comes along. She does weird stuff, but not a lot of the autistic weird stuff like unreasonable anxiety or obsession with repetitive actions. Hell, going to the digital world would have been way too overstimulating for an autist, at least more so than it was for Takato. Her most autistic trait would be her attachment to that hand puppet, but an anchoring prop for an imaginary friend isn't too terribly odd for someone her age.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.