[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: akame.jpg (211 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
akame.jpg
211 KB, 640x960
Should I watch it?
>>
>>139306409
No
>>
>>139306409
Go watch hentai
>>
>>139306409
It's Elfen Lied but /a/ likes it for some reason and it has no Bandou, but better art, removing the one thing that made Elfen Lied good and putting a bandaid on another thing that made it bad
/a/ just ignores the edge because there's a bunch of chicks in it and the art's good.
I'd only recommend it if you want to buy Hatred on Steam because you identify with the player character.
>>
>>139306409
Would say just read the manga, but that is also shit but not as bad as the anime.
>>
Absolutely not. Read the manga if you must.
>>
>>139307352
>/a/ just ignores the edge
The edge is like a magnet that dragged most of the readers in, /a/ included.
>>
>>139306409
It's garbage, both the anime and manga. If you have shit taste then go ahead if that's your kind of thing but really don't waste your time on it
>>
Everyone dies.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.