[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are we gonna have a shit ton of threads about fooly cooly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Those eyebrows.gif (358 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Those eyebrows.gif
358 KB, 960x720
So are we gonna have a shit ton of threads about fooly cooly when it airs?
I love when we get hype over things.
>>
There will be a sticky the night it airs and it will be disastrous.
>>
It's in 2 years, anon. Civilization won't exist by then.
>>
>>139301907
Oh shit really?
I thought they said something about a few weeks
Everything has been blurring into each other here recently
>>
>>139302762
[as] said they'll release more information Friday.

However, that _is_ the first of April, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>139301845

Just cuz there will be a s2 doesnt mean it will be good. I also have doubt since gaixax or trigger isnt making it, but rather production IG
>>
Any sticky will be a complete shitfest. I look forward to it!

This is really going to blow.
>>
>>139304041
>What are prequels
But anyways, im looking forward to it, good or bad
>>
File: flclntr.png (3 MB, 2000x2833) Image search: [Google]
flclntr.png
3 MB, 2000x2833
Brace for LOADS of NTRposting.
>>
>>139302762
[as] has an unfortunate tendency to announce things not when production has started, but when the deal is struck.
>>
>>139301845
It's Fooly Cooly. How can they possibly fuck THAT up?
>>
>>139302762
Late 2017/early 2018 is the projected date.

Before then, it's likely the threads will consist entirely of shitposting and cautiousness with how well the original series was received. Nobody wants to see them ruin it and the premise given doesn't sound so hot. They did mention they wanted The Pillows again for the music so there's that.

I'm hoping it turns out to be an extremely elaborate April Fooly Cooly joke, though the likelihood of that is slim. We've known I.G. obtained the license since last year August. Maybe [as] is pranking us with I.G. being fully on board or not caring.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.