[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just get a job in the first episode? That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: WelcometotheNHK21.jpg (15 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
WelcometotheNHK21.jpg
15 KB, 400x224
Why didn't he just get a job in the first episode?

That would have solved/prevented all his problems.
>>
>>139299308
He's a hikikomori that's why
>>
File: 1458617232375.png (282 KB, 834x468) Image search: [Google]
1458617232375.png
282 KB, 834x468
because he was depressed and getting some shitty menial job when you're depressed just makes you want to blow your head off even more
>>
>>139299308
Why don't YOU get a job instead of sitting inside watching anime all day?
>>
>>139300152
Why would I do that?
>>
>>139299308
He tried to get a job and couldn't stand there in episode 1 or 2, what are you saying?
>>
>>139300598
Because you don't want to be a failure in the eyes of society, the same as Satou?
>>
>>139301129
What if I might as well not exist as far as society is concerned?
>>
>>139301404
You're the invisible type. Use it to your advantage. Try sneaking up on people without them noticing.
>>
Why do people think it's so easy to "just get a job"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnifPfxK0Q
>>
>get wageslave job
>suddenly able to afford rent

In the other versions, his parents don't just limit his allowance, they have to cut it. Then he becomes homeless for a time.
>>
>>139303197
>allowance
This weirded me out. Satou got allowance, he was surprised Yamazaki didn't get allowance, the class president and her brother got allowance at one point. Is it normal in Japan for parents to regularly give money to their early/mid 20s kids?
>>
>>139303375
He was bullshitting his parents, telling them he was still going to college
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.