[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, fuck this anime, I feel empty now. Basically everyone g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fate-zero.jpg (120 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
fate-zero.jpg
120 KB, 600x828
Man, fuck this anime, I feel empty now. Basically everyone got so fucked over in the end, it can only be qualified as a bitter ending.

So, which one got the shortest end of the stick in your opinion? My opinion is Kariya. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP2_sFXna3c Such a powerful scene it was. Probs to the voice actor who illustrated Kariya's descent into madness because he was helpless from beginning to end.
>>
>>139292457
Bitch sold her daughter to the most evil typemoon character and blames Kariya for it
>>
File: 1456686685202.jpg (164 KB, 723x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456686685202.jpg
164 KB, 723x1000
>>139292457
You. You I like. I know, anon, all he wanted was to save a girl that her own parents had forsaken, and all he got in return was one year of being slowly eaten alive, and a Servant that every time he went batshit insane, he would get fucked all over. Kiritsugu forced himself to shoot his own "wife and daughter", and Waver lost the best bro in existence, but it's certainly better than dying and falling to a pit, while the person you wanted to save lost all hope(until Stay Night, at least).
>>
>>139292457
I would say that for Kotomine things ended rather well. He found his new motivation in life, that being the suffering of others.
>>
File: 1428001854180.jpg (42 KB, 669x746) Image search: [Google]
1428001854180.jpg
42 KB, 669x746
>>139292763
Yeah, I mean he totally deserved it. He didn't even get to kill his father, poor sod.
>>
>>139292746
The worst is that he never accomplished a single thing. He never actually got an edge at a single moment during the anime, despite how broken his Servant was (he was possibly the only one who posed a threat to Gilgamesh due to his incredible agility and his ability). He was trying to get things done on his own but he was utterly useless and he died in front of the person he wanted to save so much.

>>139292763
Yeah, Kirei and Gil got a nice shower, that helped.
>>
>>139292457

>Man, fuck this anime

Damn right. Zero should had never been made they ruined Saber's character from F/SN and made her Edgy. F/SN was perfect already until this abomination was made.
>>
>>139292746
>all he wanted was to save a girl that her own parents had forsaken

And bone her mom in the process.
>>
>>139292457

The ending to that was so goddamn ridiculous. I know it was supposed to be a tragedy prologue or whatever but it ended up just making me feel what was the goddamn point of any of that.
>>
>>139292457
Specially emiya, he gets betrayed by the love os his life, man that's horrible.
>>
>>139293208
Well, as you said, it was only the build-up to the shitfest that is the VN. That said, it did portray a conflict of a great scale with very nice characters, despite some incoherences.
>>
>>139293024

Saber has been a shitty fanservice waifu character for a while now. Surprisingly I found by far the best rendition of her to be the one from the original Deen anime everyone hates where I actually really liked her character arc. Now the whole Saber thing is just kind of retarded and she never seems to get a coherent arc in anything. Either they do everything possible to make her look like the weakest most bland servant character possible, make her out to be a pure gimmick fanservice character or just keep finding ways to fuck her over in each iteration and that's pretty much her entire purpose it seems. Gone is the character you see in this ending https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbP93ZtiowE
>>
>>139293123
>And bone her in the process.
Ftfy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.