[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anime is 12 episodes long >one beach episode >one summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
>anime is 12 episodes long
>one beach episode
>one summer festival / fireworks episode
>one christmas / new year episode
>one training camp episode
>one school festival episode
>>
>>139285994
How could you forget the rainy day episode
>>
>>139285994
>>139286467
K-on?
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>139286467
>>
I want there to be an anime that is just that
First episode introduces the mysterious transfer student
From then we get:
>A beach episode
>A basbeball episode
>A school festival episode (There must be a marathon and calvary battle)
>A "should we do a haunted house or maid cafe" episode
>A summer festival episode
>An onsen episode (with ping pong and a test of courage)
>A theme park episode
>An episode where they have a study group/sleepover because they procastinated on their summer homework
>A Halloween episode
>A Valentine's Day/White Day episode
>A Christmas/New Year episode (The girls MUST get drunk off of eating alcohol filled chocolates)
An entire anime built around stuff like that, any OVA's must adhere to the same formula (Like an OVA set around antics at a public bath or an OVA where they take care of one of their sick friends)
I don't care how just make it happen, make into a generic 6 friends type anime where half of them are girls and half are boys so it can instigate shipping wars. Make their characters cliche. For the guys there must be a sarcastic delinquentesque MC, his pervert best friend/boke, and the smart honor student/tsukommi. For the girls their needs to be a genki girl with big breasts, a tsundere with twintails and ZR are mandatory, and a tensai kuudere loli. Make the student council overly strict and wield power that rivals the Japanese government, have a christmas cake sensei who's prone to getting drunk, make one of the girls have an overly protective yakuza-looking father who'll instigate fights with the main characters, I want an anime that celebrates anime cliches as opposed to pretentiously parodying them like we get nowadays.
>>
File: jpg00015.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jpg00015.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>139285994

One?? Only one?

Let's try EIGHT!
>>
>>139285994
you forgot the hanami episode
>>
>>139285994
>Light novel is 35 volumes long
>Still no christmas
Even at Kamachis workpace, it's gonna be real ww3 before Misaka and Misaki get any chance for character development.
>>
>>139287252
School Rumble is what you looking for
>>
>>139287252
>I want an anime that celebrates anime cliches
this
cromartie strikes me as an anime like that.
>>
>>139287509
Really? I personally thought Cromartie did a good job of avoiding cliches aside from taking the piss out of them
>>
>>139285994
That's everything I wished for in Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou that I didn't get. also, Rin-chan 10/10 waifu material.
>>
File: KonPop01.gif (659 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
KonPop01.gif
659 KB, 500x623
>>139285994
AND THAT IS WHY K-ON IS THE GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME!
>>
>>139285994
>Aria the animation is 12 episodes long
>one beach episode
>one summer festival / fireworks episode
>one christmas / new year episode
>one training camp episode
>one school festival episode

it's still a great show/
>>
>>139286467
>rainy day episode
Explain further.
>>
>>139290000
Which one was school festival episode? And isn't aria 13 episodes long?
>>
File: Dagashi Kashi.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dagashi Kashi.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>139285994
>It's an episode about candy
>>
>>139285994
Why is Index so cute when she's smug?
>>
File: queen-elizabeth.jpg (42 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
queen-elizabeth.jpg
42 KB, 650x365
>>139291178

This is Shinoa without her Smug.
>>
>>139291075
>it's a mouth ulcer double feature
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.