[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was their plan originally with Meruem? Sure it worked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: zandn.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zandn.png
1 MB, 1280x720
So what was their plan originally with Meruem?

Sure it worked out great that Meruem didn't want to hurt Komugi and just went with them, but they had no idea this would happen, why did they think that Meruem would just hop on some dragon and fly away with them? Their whole plan rested on the idea that Meruem would be perfectly cooperative which really wouldn't seem realistic under normal circumstances.
>>
>>139284810
If Meruem decided to pluck Netero's head off right there, everybody would have died.

Kind of silly.
>>
Komugi or not, it seems Meruem would willingly accept a challenge from a guy who can slap his royal guards away effortlessly.
It's not like Meruem's objective was to stay in the palace at all costs. I see no reason why he would refuse to hop on Zeno's dragon.
>>
>>139285056
Maybe, but how would they know that? It seems an awfully big gamble, what would they have done if he hadn't gone? Would they just blow the whole palace up and accept civilian loss of life?
>>
>>139286060
What's the alternative? Do nothing?
The best and only plan to avoid massive loss of life is to fight Meruem away from the palace, so that's what they did.
>>
>>139284968
>everybody would have died.
Netero has the poor man's rose inside him for exactly that reason
>>
>>139284810
It was a suicide mission, also neither of them knew Meruem was that powerful so if Zeno died there then too bad for him.
>>
>>139284810

Granpa Zoldyck would then be relocating him with the dragon forcefully, which is really what he was supposed to be called in for in the first place.

Meruem's circumstances and him being peacefully cooperative is what they -didn't- expect.
>>
>>139287019
Makes me wish we got an alternate ending where Komugi never met Meruem, he killed Zeno and Netero, and Netero's bomb killed Meruem, RG, Gon, Killua, and everyone else in the palace.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.