[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boku dake ga inai machi thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 17878787.png (72 KB, 557x889) Image search: [Google]
17878787.png
72 KB, 557x889
>>
hahe kayo is kawaii deso ne? watashi wanna protect her simile!!
>>
>>139284288
So, if I understand correctly a lot of people thought this show went to shit after episode 8/9-ish.
Maybe it's just because I watched the show in chunks (1-3, then a week later 4-6, then a week later 7-9, and lastly 10-12 3 weeks later), but I really don't agree.
I thought this show was absolutely amazing in its entirety.

Why is it that people thought it went bad?
>>
I hate this stupid Pacha meme

Why did it resurface all of a sudden
>>
>>139285000
People think that a normal person waits 15 years for a comatose person over some childhood promise.
>>
>>139285048
I'm sorry, could you make that sentence understandable?
>>
>>139284288

MODS
>>
>>139285047
A meme OP for a meme anime.
>>
>>139285000
I just finished it today, and the story just went downhill for me after episode 9. It's like they had to squeeze the entire story in the last few episodes, and it felt incredibly rushed. Also the ending was very anti climatic and it was super predictable who the killer was, to the point i thought it was so obvious to distract me from the real killer.
>>
>>139285047
Normalfags from reddit/facebook started posting it on /co/ then it just spread
>>
>>139285000
I remember liking episode 2 and maybe 3, but I think it was pretty much never that good. Director's solid and so was the production but like, there's so much better out there so it's hard to like this.
>>
>>139285321
Maybe it's just me, but I never thought that the question of "who is the killer?" was the real focus at all.

Satoru getting rid of his regrets seemed much more important in my opinion, and seeing how he turns his fake connections with his friends into real ones over time really supported that.

And I really liked how, even though it was clear who the killer was, there was still tension due to not knowing what he was gonna do because his plans were fucked.

Also really liked the ending, though maybe that's just because I absolutely love the "the antagonist needs the protagonist to have a meaningful existence" theme.

And the ending with Airi made me cry like the little bitch I am
>>
>>139285047
I have no fucking idea what that even is, fuck all memes they're all normalfag shit.
>>
>>139285351
i thought it's a /v/ meme
>>
>>139285630
Nah, pretty sure it's from /co/.
>>
>>139285521
Are you me? I think this is the first time I read a post that says the exact same shit I was thinking about the whole series and the end.
>>
File: 1413681129222.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1413681129222.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>139285791
Glad someone shares my sentiment at least.

From what kind of criticisms I'm seeing, I think the biggest issue a lot of people had was that the focus of the show and structure of the plot turned out different than expected.
>>
File: 633777.gif (2 MB, 540x292) Image search: [Google]
633777.gif
2 MB, 540x292
>>139285946
That's mostly the reason in such cases. Series that are just generic or boring to begin with get just dropped by the most and there isn't even any big kind of discussion about how good or bad it was in the end. It kinda reminds me of the plot rage wars other popular shows like KlK induced during the second half of the series. Although to a lesser extend.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.