[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gantz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Gantz_god_aliens.png (697 KB, 1613x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gantz_god_aliens.png
697 KB, 1613x1200
So I just finally finished it, and there is one thing I don't understand:
Why did every alien felt the urgent necessity to check Tae-chan's vagina?
>>
>>139282744
To get samples of Kurono's sperm.
>>
File: 005 (9).png (368 KB, 999x1395) Image search: [Google]
005 (9).png
368 KB, 999x1395
>>
>>139282744
>mangaka feared to draw her naked in the first several chapter because she looks 12
>we can see every place of her body in the last chapters, becuse censors were asleep
>>
File: gantz 335.png (478 KB, 949x1400) Image search: [Google]
gantz 335.png
478 KB, 949x1400
>>139282744
Wouldn't you?
>>
>>139282744
>implying you wouldn't check out a female aliens box in the same situation

I miss gantz, I wish the author hadn't been forced to rush the ending. There were so many scenarios left and its the one of the rare cases where filler was better than main plot.

>so many more bitches for mc to dick
>no alien zombie survival island survival
>no international adventure arcs
>no inter planetary adventures
>no inter dimensional adventures fighting conceptual beings

There were years of unexplored plot lines left to do and it all went to shit in a giant arc.
>>
Tae was the most popular girl on Japan by a wide margin and Oku clearly was running out of ideas so showing Tae's vagina was his way to maintaning the readers's attention.
>>
>>139282744
the same reason why the Americans raped that giant, brown and sexy alien, curiosity.
>>
Suddenly... VAMPIRES
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.