[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: I am a hero.png (310 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
I am a hero.png
310 KB, 450x450
Thoughts?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
I thought you misspelled an hero.
>>
That's that horror manga with the guy in the cave, right? If it is, I thought it was alright, but I didn'the read it to the end, so I don't know if it got really good after I stopped.
>>
Did it end? I stopped around volume 3, not because I disliked it but because it went so slow that there was no point in getting up to day.

I sort of liked the "realistic" aproach and the "character set up" but I can easily imagine how it would go to shit when it starts loosing ranking.
>>
Went to shit around vol 5
>>
>>139280495
Slowed down way too much when the dude was out in the woods, picked back up and then jumbled all over itself swapping out to those different characters randomly. Last chapters fucking WHEN.
>>
>>139280495
I like it.
>>
I'm up to date on it. Fucking love it.
>>
>I'm up to date
Motherfucker, I don't think there's been an update since august.
Not counting that spinoff shit
>>
>>139281591
>>139281991
I'm too tired for this
>>
Omnibus comes out in a couple weeks, yes? I'm looking forward to it. I wonder if it will sell well but I guess they can market it as "Japan's Walking Dead", to get people to buy it who normally wouldn't buy manga.
>>
>>139281499
>All those different languages in a text bubble
What?
>>
>>139283673
If you really want to know and this is all I can vaguely remember
There are a couple of people up there who have been infected by whatever disease is taking over. They were of mostly different races and have just started to notice they can all understand each other despite never learning the other languages because the infection is a hivemind thing.
I think.
>>
The live action movie looks fucking nuts. Can't wait for it. The main actor looks exactly like the Protag.
>>
>>139281991
what spin-off?

also, I read that it's ending soon, is that true?
>>
>>139280495

Anime when ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.