[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if YYY is the Walmart-brand Madoka, does that make Hackahiro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 39719.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
39719.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
So if YYY is the Walmart-brand Madoka, does that make Hackahiro the Walmart-brand Urobuchi? Is Akame ga Kill like a direct-to-video Fate/Zero?
>>
yesh
>>
I want to fuck Yuuna.
>>
>>139271284
Pretty much. But Fate/Zero is actually interesting.

You don't call Takahiro a hack because a hack actually had something working at one moment. Which wasn't the case for Takahiro.
>>
>>139271284
AgK is more of direct-to-trash.
>>
I want to lick Karin's sweaty neck
>>
YYY is better than Madoka though
>>
File: 1386287185021.jpg (194 KB, 929x885) Image search: [Google]
1386287185021.jpg
194 KB, 929x885
>>139271284
>Walmart-brand Madoka
Are you implying that Madoka is of higher quality than YYY? If anything Madoka is the Walmart brand of Yuuki Yuuna once we look at narrative value alone.
>>
100% yes
>>
At least YYY didn't rely on loldeusexmachina to make everything better.

World is still super fucked, only thing that got better was everyone was undisabled in the end and the threat was pushed back.

That long wait for Madoka really raised my expectation and it was fucked. Wonder if the tsunami meant the actual grimderp everyone dies ending was cut because of it at times. Probably. Just hard to accept a "lol Madoka is god" ending
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.