[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, decades later i was able to finally watch this from my backlog.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So, decades later i was able to finally watch this from my backlog.

Did anyone else get super fucking depressed by the end of this series? I don't even think the ending was all that great, but either way it just really got me in a rut that I can't explain.
>>
File: (silence).png (163 KB, 712x474) Image search: [Google]
(silence).png
163 KB, 712x474
i cri evrytiem
Like, seriously, everytime Komm Susser Tod starts, the floodgates open
>>
>>139268951
Please utilize the catalog prior to making a thread. Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>>139260089
>>
>>139269101
Just because that also happens to be about Evangelion doesn't mean my thread is about the same topic; especially since I haven't gotten to EoE yet.
>>
>>139268951
None of the characters appealed to me, and their issues were uninteresting. I yawned through their crises, and cringed when they were unable to show abnegation when the world was in danger.
>>
>>139268
To be honest the ending felt really kinda rushed and slapdash for me, but to be fair, that is what ended up happening. The studio ran out of money, and so the last two episodes were shoved out with minimal budget and animation. EoE was suppose to be the "true" ending to the series, although even that is still contested.
>>
>>139268951
This is hilarious out of context, like Yamcha posing
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.