[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daya no Ace/ Ace of Diamond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
That's weird, why is it raining?
>>
>>139265309
Made me cry like a little bitch.
>>
is this good any good?
>>
>>139268400
Just watch it.
Yeah, I think it's great.
>>
>>139267559
I would have went all Tanba if I didn't hold it in. Jesus Fuck.
>>
Also, mangafags, how's the sequel? I know shit about where the first manga ends.
>>
>>139265309
So is the anime series done now? Does the manga go any further with the story?

Either way, the latest episode was a pretty satisfactory ending.
>>
>>139270276
I took a peak at the second manga and it appears they're in Koshien? I didn't see Ochiai.
>>
>>139268400
Yeah, one of my favorite sports anime.
One Outs is still the best baseball series.

>>139270276
From what I got from the last thread, the second part of the manga, which is what is not animated yet, has only like 28 chapters so far. No idea what is the scanlation status, can someone confirm? I may want to pick this manga up.
>>
>>139270276
The anime ended where exactly the DnA Act 1 manga ended (excluding the side-story/extras).
There is a continuation, DnA Act 2 that currently has < 30 chapters published.
>>
>>139270456
Act II actively being translated every week.
>>
>>139270456
>One Outs
I'll get to this eventually. I already watched the ridiculous but fun Basugay.

On the topic of sports animu, which is your favorite? I have a hard time picking between Chihayafuru and Ippo, but I think the latter is better just because of more content. Not animu, but honorable mentions to Baby Steps, I love the shit out that manga.
>>
>>139270594
One Outs and Slam Dunk probably.
The HnI anime were pretty good, and I liked Chihayafuru a lot too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.