[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texhozye or whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 1600x1200
Is this worth watching
>>
Not the first episode.
>>
It is the greatest anime ever made. Really deep, really thoughtful.
>>
It depends. Do you feel like killing yourself anytime soon?
>>
It's one of the shittiest pieces. Don't watch it.
>>
Buy some brown liquor. Helps the mood.
>>
Wow. /a/ is so helpful!
>>
I'm so conflicted
>>
>>139263171
Because you have to watch it yourself to see if you like it you fucking faggot. Judging by how fucking incompetent you are, you probably won't like it.
>>
Does no one follow the 3 episode rule anymore?
>>
I heard its pretentious garbage.
>>
It's not that long, go ahead. It does it's themes better than Ergo Proxy at least.
>>
>Poorly hidden rec thread
Fuck off.
>>
Pretty good. Really depressing ending that shows what large scale nihilism can "accomplish".
>>
>>139263213
Texhnolyze is a 1 episode rule. If you like episode 1 then you'll like the rest, if you don't like episode 1 then you won't like the rest.
>>
>>139263257

I agree, but the idea is that they try before shitting up the board with a thread.
>>
>>139262355
I'm going to be quite honest, the first episodes are basically see someone moan in pain while roam a post apocalitic future city. Try keep a slow pace because it gets heavy.
>>
>>139262355
It's great, but please don't be one of those 16 year old pricks who want to watch mug edgy anime so you can shitpost about how much better you are than everyone else
There's already been a dramatic increase of those kids, and since the show in itself is actually good I'd rather it didn't become a meme associated with aforementioned kids
>>
>>139262355
Sometimes I want to watch it because of how smug the first antagonist looks (was his name Yoshii?) but then I realize that's a stupid reason + it has a lot of 3DCGI so I decide not to
>>
The first few episodes are amazing, been watching it for a bit and took a small break because of work.
Gonna watch some soon.
>Ichise is a badass.
>Onishi is awesome
>Ran is cute.
>Doc is nice.
>>139263537
>3DCGI
It actually doesn't. The most CGI you see is in the first couple episodes with his arms. The rest of the time his arms are drawn 2D.
>>
If you had to ask, then for you, I doubt it.
>>
File: rakka.jpg (679 KB, 845x1200) Image search: [Google]
rakka.jpg
679 KB, 845x1200
Watch Haibane Renmei first.
>>
File: 1409656039868.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1409656039868.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2500
>>139263479
>people don't like my cute girl sol dime a dozen garbage
>e-edgy kids
>>
>>139263729
This
>>
>>139263729
I Concur.
>>
>>139263257
The first episode was shit though, and I loved the show.
>>
>>139265850
Are you kidding?
The first episode was awesome. Ichise is set up as a fighter who hits a chick for stabbing him in the eye and gets his arm cut off. And that's just the first episode.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.