[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phantom World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1459019153594.png (1 MB, 1252x900) Image search: [Google]
1459019153594.png
1 MB, 1252x900
ok so i'm just doing this cus i've seen alot of people give Phantom world a bad review when clearly it wasn't that bad. when you come up with standards of YOURS! compared to the company they are trying to tell a story not cater to all the crap we want it's like saying we want more explosions, more fights, more of everything that will keep us wanting more. that's not how it works when any company makes a movie the main focus is to tell the story if you didn't understand or get all the under tones or any of the chars back stories might i suggest you go sit the fuck down and re watch it again (pardon my language). i will address this one point cus this was my biggest peve so far saying Mai was as bland as Nao from Charlotte are you kidding me Nao bland Mai bland nah they might share a cold demeanor but that's fine who wants a colorful char for almost every Kyoani series i feel it's good to mix it up cus if the chars are always the same for pro or antagonist it's boring as shit and predictable yeah sure let's have someone who is like Bonta-kun in almost every series and then to counter it we will have an Sousuke in turn. i go into almost every Kyoani show with an open mind knowing that if it doesn't somewhat excite me that's fine but if i want to finish watching it i can say i'm not satisfied with the overall product of the show (Chuunibyou but still finished it) i'm not going to say it was crap or bad just failed to capture my interest. if you feel i missed out on something comment
>>
File: Screenshot_(1502).png (284 KB, 588x382) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_(1502).png
284 KB, 588x382
>kuma girl is non canon
>>
>>139257635
>if you feel i missed out on something comment
Punctuation.

>>139257829
She is anime canon, and that's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>139257635
Nice false flagging.
>>
>>139258224
So is fairy, but neither of them will ever have any major impact on the story.
>>
>>139257635
Is she turkish? She has really hairy arms.
>>
tl;dr
>>
File: 1457199646549.webm (632 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457199646549.webm
632 KB, 1280x720
>>139257635

was making a flop part of their master plan?
>>
>>139259170
>floo
I thought this series did amazingly well in sales. Or was that konosuba?
>>
>>139260744
At this rate, based on Stalker predictions, PW v1 will be lucky to sell more than 3k discs.
>>
File: Not a Harem.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2700) Image search: [Google]
Not a Harem.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2700
And people claim this show is not a harem.
>>
>>139257635
>if you feel i missed out on something comment
I ain't readin' all that shit.
>>
tl;dr
>>
Koito a shit.
>>
>>139263898
This.

>>139258655
>but neither of them will ever have any major impact on the story
Who cares for the LN, they do have impact in the anime series and will have impact in the upcoming movie.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.