[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien nine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Alien 9 yuri lesbian rape.png (719 KB, 578x735) Image search: [Google]
Alien 9 yuri lesbian rape.png
719 KB, 578x735
So i just finished Alien nine, and i dont know what to think about it. It was weird, disturbing and interesting, but the 'read the manga' ending was pretty weak.

Also, did Kumi rape Yuri in the locker room, in the begining of episode 4 (pic related)? That scene came out of nowhere, was never explained and was never even mentioned again. Wtf was that scene?
>>
Just read the manga.
>>
>>139256427
>weird, disturbing
Try Milk Closet from the same author for true weirdness.
>>
>>139256667
>Just read the manga.
No, don't.

Don't.
>>
>>139257556

Yes, yes do read.
Also, the mangaka is doing the Yume Nikki mango too.
>>
There's a lot left up to your interpretation, OP. Whole thing seems steeped in metaphor.

>>139256667
I thought the adaptation was way better.
>>
>>139256427
Try and read the manga.
But never read the sequel to the first manga. Your brain won't be able to handle it.
>>
>>139256667
The manga didnt have that scene...

>>139257556

Why not? its so short, and i am kinda curious...
>>
>>139258028
Everyday I regret reading the Alien 9 manga. Because shit was dumb. The "big bad" was dumb, the conclusion was dumb, everything was just dumb. And then I foolishly read the continuation, hoping it would get better, but it was even worse. All it did was make me hate pretty much every character.

But I guess I shouldn't try to stop you. Read the manga if you want answers. If you want stupid, stupid answers.
>>
>>139258523
Well ill see about that...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.