[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Lafiel still a virgin? Has she learnt to masturbate yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: crest of the stars2.jpg (142 KB, 850x1207) Image search: [Google]
crest of the stars2.jpg
142 KB, 850x1207
So is Lafiel still a virgin? Has she learnt to masturbate yet?
>>
I fucked her.
>>
>>139253364
You wish, Baron
>>
>>139253364
stop lying. But I did.
>>
>>139251936
By her own admission, she would always be recognized as a member of the imperial family, and treated accordingly - either with reverence and distance, or with flattery and false camaraderie.

Jinto was the first person ever not to know who the fuck she is and actually ask her to introduce herself.

Eventually (banner) the crew somewhat got accustomed to having a royal as a direct superior, but nevertheless they still preferred to keep a bit of healthy distance, while Jinto treated her as everyone else.

tl;dr Yes she is, but by the BotS last ova she's aware she wants Jinto's D, so not much longer.

And Jinto made it crystal clear he's making her happiness his personal responsibility, and in the said ova, finally rejected and abandoned his origins to follow her.
>>
>>139253776
so who do imperials usually have sex with
>>
>>139251936
I doubt she is in the final anime eps.

First and 2nd season sure.
>>
BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS.
>>
>>139255887
what?
>>
>>139255887
I hated this shit
>>
Is it popular in Japan? Would it be possible to have some oavs nowadays?
>>
>>139260189
i think it used to be popular. back when otaku werent shit.
>>
>>139260189
>>
>>139251936
I want to preform a perfectly legal action to her.
>>
>>139262094
huh? you lost me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.